Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
Here we have a full range of auto parts, please refer:https://ecco.com.my/
Ecco Auto Parts Trading Sdn. Bhd. caters for all your auto parts needs, for the makes of Volvo, Volkswagon, Audi and Posche. Whether it is Original Equipment (OE), OEM or aftermarket parts, Ecco Auto will be able fulfill your requirement at the best value.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
The most important component of the water pump is the pump shell and the inner parts of bearing and the bearing. To improve the pump, the most important thing is to optimize and improve the two parts. The following is a detailed introduction to the improvement of the two parts.
1. to improve the pump shell. When disassembly the pump to inspect the failure, there are a large number of debris seriously affect the quality of the pump and work efficiency. In this case, we can reduce the two holes used for drainage on the pump shell to one, and remove the drain holes on the upper part of the transmitter. This can greatly reduce the small particles and sundries into the pump, thus greatly reducing the interference of sundries on the pump and the other bad.
2. to improve the bearing. In the case of the failure of the bearing, we are generally sealed, the lubricating oil used by the bearing, the ball of the bearing and the bearing itself. So we should have a solution to these parts
3. to improve gasket. The traditional design is to design the sealing test as a double mouth seal, so the advantage of the design is that two ports are all frictional with the bearing, the roughness of the bearing surface is more appropriate and the wear of the lip is relatively slow; but the disadvantage is that a large amount of dust can be directly entered into the middle of the mouth and bearing, so that the plate will be used for a period of time. The interference between the bearing and the bearing decreases, thus losing the original function of the seal. There are two ways to improve it: the first is the sealing week of the bearing with double, and the sealing area is lengthened properly and the thickness of the chip mouth is thickened accordingly. The method is to change the original double mouth into the three form of the seal and seal the seal. The advantage of this structure is that the outer lip and mouth have increased the seal design, which can resist many dust. However, this method also has shortcomings, the mouth and the reverse cap friction, the surface roughness of the surface of the cover is relatively poor, it is very easy to wear and tear seal test, resulting in sealing failure.
4. to improve the lubricating oil. The bearing of the automobile pump is a more special bearing unit. Its environment is mostly temperature, humidity and dust, and the temperature of the water usually reaches about one thousand degrees, so the lubricating oil of the bearing is required. From our analysis of the fault, the lubricating oil in the bearing of the fault appears discolourable, which means that the grease in the lubricating oil is not enough, so the lubricating oil manufacturer should be required to increase the fat content of the lubricating oil so as to ensure the better protection of the bearing.
5. to Improve the contact ball of the bearing. Balls in bearing are important parts to ensure normal operation of bearings, but there are more and more damage to rolling balls. When measuring the hardness of the ball, it is found that most of the balls do not meet the required hardness requirements, which makes the bearings greatly wear at high speed and finally breaks down completely. Therefore, we should strictly supervise the production quality of the manufacturers, guarantee the hardness of the ball and pass the quality, so that the fundamental problem of bearing damage can be effectively solved.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Precautions for the installation of water pump
(1) the real reason for the damage of the water pump should be clearly defined. Before the pump is replaced, it is necessary to determine whether the radiator fan, the thermostat and the antifreeze are problematic.
(2) it is possible to have a water pump with similar shapes but only for different types of engines, so the new water pump should be compared with the old pump before the water pump is installed, or the part number of the pump and the model of the engine should be checked in order to confirm whether the selected water pump is suitable for the model.
(3) When installing the water pump, it is necessary to wet the pump sealant ring with coolant first. If you need sealant, be careful not to apply too much sealant. Do not apply grease for ease of installation. This will corrode the sealing ring and cause leakage of coolant.
(4) Do not use the method of percussion pump shaft forced installation of the water pump, should check the pump installation difficulties of the real reason. If the excessive scale in the cylinder water channel leads to the difficulty of pump installation, steel wire brush or fine sand paper should be selected according to the scale situation. When tightening the pump mounting bolts, it should be gradually tightened according to the prescribed torque according to the diagonal direction. Excessive tightening can easily break the bolt or cause damage to the gasket.
(5) it should be emphasized that the belt must be adjusted strictly according to the adjustment specifications for the need to adjust the tightness of the transmission belt. If the pump is damaged in a short period of time after the replacement of the new transmission belt, the tightness of the belt should be checked after removing the cause of the pump itself, and it should be checked whether the belt will always work in the same plane.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Perfect match of pump and thermostat
The engine is realized by the circulation of coolant. The component of the forced circulation of coolant is a water pump, which is driven by a crankshaft belt to promote the circulation of coolant throughout the system. Specializing in the production of water pumps for 40 years Feilongjiang Li's latest product - electric water pumps, it can accurately control the pump speed, and effectively reduce the loss of output power. The cooling of these coolants on the engine should be adjusted at any time according to the working conditions of the engine. When the engine temperature is low, the coolant circulates inside the engine itself. When the engine temperature is high, the coolant circulates between the engine and the radiator. The thermostat is used to control the coolant in different cycles. The thermostat can be regarded as a valve, its principle is to use materials that can be flexible with the temperature (paraffin or ether and so on) as a switch valve, when the water temperature is high material expansion top open valve, coolant for a large cycle, when the water temperature is low material shrinkage closed valve, coolant small cycle.
By Erica Zhu Feilong Jiangli
According to the cooling medium used, engine cooling methods can be divided into water-cooled and air-cooled.
1. Water-cooled one by one with water as the cooling medium, heat first from the machine to water, by the flow of water to heat away and then into the atmosphere. After heat dissipation, the water flows back to the hot part again. The normal working temperature of the engine can be maintained by properly adjusting the water and cooling intensity. At the same time, hot water can also be used to preheat the engine, which is convenient for starting in winter.
The structure of water-cooled cooling system: water pump, radiator, fan, thermostat, expansion tank, warm air, engine water jacket, cooling pipe.
2. the heat of air-cooled parts is directly scattered into the atmosphere.
At present, most of the cars are water-cooled.
SKF is offering RockAuto customers a 10% instant rebate on their Wheel Bearings and Hubs.
View on RockAuto.com
By Flora Fan VSPZ Bearing
I am Flora from Shandong Wo Si Huo Te Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd, a professional manufacturer of wheel hub bearings,
clutch release bearing, tensioner pulley, ball bearings, roller bearing and other automotive bearings.
Our factory is founded in 2004, which has over 10 year's experience. We are reliable supplier of VBF and GPZ.
Feel free send email to [email protected] or Add WhatsApp: +8615953177833
By Max A-Profi
Equipment for ball joint repair is very popular today. Why? I propose to sort this out together.
The quality of roads, unfortunately, is far from always meeting the standards that we would like to see. This is well known not only to all drivers, but also to passengers. The first thing that suffers from this is the ball joints, which during the movement of the vehicle experience destructive effects from all sides. In the picture, the zones of maximum load exerted on the nodal connection are marked in red:
Sectional picture of a ball joint The node itself consists of two elements:
Sleeve; Swivel ball. Between them is a special polymer, which:
It softens the force of ball impact on the sleeve; Minimizes the effect of friction of metal parts against each other. All problems, including wrest the wheel on its side, are possible if the polymer liner is worn, which is inevitable over time.
Wrest the wheel-turned wheel example SJR technology avoids such a catastrophic outcome and, with timely intervention, maintains the performance of the ball joint almost endlessly. How it works? Let’s figure it out.
There are two methods for ball support recovery using SJR equipment:
Removal of old polymer Drill a hole in the case of the sleeve; Burn the remains of the old polymer with a gas burner; In the extruder, melt a new batch of polymer Under high pressure, the molten polymer is injected into the cavity between the ball and the sleeve through a hole previously made. The solution fills all the voids, solidifies and forms a new liner, not inferior in its characteristics to the factory insert. 2. Demountable
The collapsible method is more complicated and longer, but also more efficient. It is used when there is significant wear on the ball joint, the appearance of rust on the ball.
In this case, the repair begins with the following steps:
Cut the sleeve in half. Polish the ball. Brew sleeve. The final steps are the same as in the previous method.
The advantages of using this technology are quite obvious. It:
Economic benefit. Recovery is always cheaper than buying a new part; Universality. Suitable for the restoration of any ball joints and steering tips; The compact dimensions of the necessary equipment. Even the largest machine can easily be rearranged from one place to another by one person and can be comfortably located not only in a spacious car service, but also in a small garage workshop; Cheap consumables. Variants of suitable equipment
The operations described above can be carried out using various equipment that differs from each other:
At the cost of; In size; Power; In level of automation. We will briefly consider four models presented on our website.
Equipment for ball joint repair – Light version
The simplest version of equipment for recovery of ball joints and steering includes:
An extruder for heating and forming a polymer consistency; Three interchangeable adapter fittings, with which the solution is charged under pressure into the problem area; Remote thermometer that allows you to monitor the temperature of the detail at a distance; Five polymer rods, shipping container and instructions. The pressure of such a device is only 25 kg / cm2 , and it needs a compressor with a capacity of 7-10 atm at the service station. The set is quite economical in terms of financial expenses, as it costs only 180 $, and is compact, but quite demanding on additional equipment and labor costs from the operator.
Equipment for ball joint repair – Modification 1
This model is reinforced:
A more powerful piston capable of creating pressure up to 80 kg / cm 2 ; The control unit simplifies the operation of the device. But it also costs a little more: 370 $.
Equipment for ball joint repair – Modification 2
In the next modification, the piston power reaches 100 kg / cm2 . But its main advantage is the presence of a high-quality mechanism for centering the ball joint. Such an addition allows during the introduction of the molten polymer to firmly and reliably fix the part in one position. This facilitates the work of the operator, and the quality of the result improves.
The cost of such equipment reaches 640 $.
Equipment for ball joint repair – SJR 3 machine
The SJR 3 machine will cost 1 180 $ for your workshop, but will eventually work out every cent invested and will bring considerable profit from above. This is a fully automated unit, equipped with all technological advances.
Here are just a few of its most significant advantages:
The created pressure – 240 kg / cm 2 ; Full control of the melting process; Automatic nozzle feed; Mechanical clamp and centering of the ball joint; Robust cast housing. Conclusion
The restoration of ball joints and steering tips using SJR technology is a technologically advanced, profitable and easily feasible process in the presence of the necessary equipment. It is noteworthy that such equipment is available in different price categories, so that every car repair shop can make the optimal choice for itself.