Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Thanks for visiting our brand new online forum for automotive parts. We are just starting to build content and invite you to join us here in our new online discussion forum for automotive parts topics. Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even do it with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Precautions for the installation of water pump
(1) the real reason for the damage of the water pump should be clearly defined. Before the pump is replaced, it is necessary to determine whether the radiator fan, the thermostat and the antifreeze are problematic.
(2) it is possible to have a water pump with similar shapes but only for different types of engines, so the new water pump should be compared with the old pump before the water pump is installed, or the part number of the pump and the model of the engine should be checked in order to confirm whether the selected water pump is suitable for the model.
(3) When installing the water pump, it is necessary to wet the pump sealant ring with coolant first. If you need sealant, be careful not to apply too much sealant. Do not apply grease for ease of installation. This will corrode the sealing ring and cause leakage of coolant.
(4) Do not use the method of percussion pump shaft forced installation of the water pump, should check the pump installation difficulties of the real reason. If the excessive scale in the cylinder water channel leads to the difficulty of pump installation, steel wire brush or fine sand paper should be selected according to the scale situation. When tightening the pump mounting bolts, it should be gradually tightened according to the prescribed torque according to the diagonal direction. Excessive tightening can easily break the bolt or cause damage to the gasket.
(5) it should be emphasized that the belt must be adjusted strictly according to the adjustment specifications for the need to adjust the tightness of the transmission belt. If the pump is damaged in a short period of time after the replacement of the new transmission belt, the tightness of the belt should be checked after removing the cause of the pump itself, and it should be checked whether the belt will always work in the same plane.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
China's shortcuts in automobile manufacturing industry
Over the past nine years, China has become the world's largest automobile market and producer, with annual production and sales exceeding 25 million vehicles. China's automotive industry has also been the world's largest automotive industry in just a few years, driven by the huge domestic demand of the Chinese market. But there is not a strong enough component system to support the development of China's automobile industry. In March this year, the 2017 Top 100 list of global auto parts suppliers was officially unveiled. Unsurprisingly, Germany's Bosch Group continued to rank first with more than $46 billion in revenue, while German gearbox supplier Zeiff rose to second. From the third to the tenth ranking of parts companies are Magna, electronics, mainland, Aixin, modern Mobius, Virginia, Lear.
In this ranking, China's highest ranking of parts companies is Yanfeng automotive interior system, followed by CITIC Deka ranked 71. And the selected parts enterprises are mainly single components. Feilong Jiangli supply water pumps for car plants.
In contrast, there is no comprehensive automobile parts supplier in China's automobile industry.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Perfect match of pump and thermostat
The engine is realized by the circulation of coolant. The component of the forced circulation of coolant is a water pump, which is driven by a crankshaft belt to promote the circulation of coolant throughout the system. Specializing in the production of water pumps for 40 years Feilongjiang Li's latest product - electric water pumps, it can accurately control the pump speed, and effectively reduce the loss of output power. The cooling of these coolants on the engine should be adjusted at any time according to the working conditions of the engine. When the engine temperature is low, the coolant circulates inside the engine itself. When the engine temperature is high, the coolant circulates between the engine and the radiator. The thermostat is used to control the coolant in different cycles. The thermostat can be regarded as a valve, its principle is to use materials that can be flexible with the temperature (paraffin or ether and so on) as a switch valve, when the water temperature is high material expansion top open valve, coolant for a large cycle, when the water temperature is low material shrinkage closed valve, coolant small cycle.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
The phenomenon that two objects move relative to each other to produce motion resistance between their contact surfaces is called friction, which is called friction. The existence of friction not only increases the power consumption, but also causes the wear of parts' contact surfaces. Therefore, lubricating oil is usually used between the relative moving surfaces of automobile parts to reduce friction. Failure of automotive parts 75% is caused by friction.
Friction can be divided into dry friction, liquid friction, boundary friction and mixed friction according to the lubrication state of the parts.
(1) dry friction
The friction between the frictional surfaces without any lubricating medium is called dry friction.
When the parts are in the state of dry friction, the surface of the parts is abraded sharply, so the surface of the moving parts of the automobile should avoid the occurrence of dry friction as far as possible.
Dry friction and boundary friction are the main friction between the upper part of cylinder wall and piston ring. Dry friction will occur when the journal and bearing are subjected to impact load in the working process.
(2) liquid friction
Two the friction of the friction surface when the lubricant is completely separated is called liquid friction.
In liquid friction, the two friction surfaces are completely separated by a layer of lubricating oil film with a thickness of 1.5-2.0um, which avoids direct contact between the working surfaces of the two parts. Friction only occurs between the lubricating fluid molecules, so the friction resistance is very small, and the wear of the parts is very slight.
Most of the relative motion parts of a car are carried out under the condition of liquid friction (for example, crankshaft and bearing).
(3) boundary friction
Two friction surface separated by a very thin boundary film is called boundary friction.
The oil film thickness is usually below 0.1um. Friction only occurs between the outer molecules of the boundary film, reducing the friction and wear of the parts. But its thickness is very small, and it is easy to be destroyed by impact and high temperature, so it is not as reliable as liquid friction.
For example: between cylinder wall and piston ring; if the work crankshaft and journal between the insufficient supply of lubricant, easy to produce boundary friction.
(4) Mixed friction
The friction between two friction surfaces in the presence of dry friction, liquid friction and boundary friction is called mixed friction.
In the actual working state, the parts usually work under the mixed friction state, and the friction state varies with the working conditions.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Melt mold casting
One is to make the wax into a mold, coat it with several layers of refractory paint to make a mold shell, and then heat the mold, so that the mold melt, flow out, and baked into a certain strength mold, and then poured, shell and get a casting method. Process features: take the melting pattern as the starting mode. The precision of casting is high, and it is a method of little cutting. Its equipment is simple and production quantity is not restricted. It is mainly used for mass production and mass production. The drawback is that the process is complex and the production cycle is long.
Pressure casting - a casting process in which molten metal is rapidly pressed into the cavity of a metal mold under high pressure and solidified under pressure to obtain a casting. Process characteristics: High speed and high pressure were added to the metal mold casting to enhance the metal fluidity, which was mainly used in the batch production of non-ferrous alloy (such as aluminum, copper, magnesium, etc.) precision castings.
Centrifugal casting - a casting process in which molten metal is poured into a high-speed rotating mold to solidify liquid metal under centrifugal force to obtain a casting. Process features: compact structure, good casting quality. It is used to produce hollow castings.