Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
Here we have a full range of auto parts, please refer:https://ecco.com.my/
Ecco Auto Parts Trading Sdn. Bhd. caters for all your auto parts needs, for the makes of Volvo, Volkswagon, Audi and Posche. Whether it is Original Equipment (OE), OEM or aftermarket parts, Ecco Auto will be able fulfill your requirement at the best value.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
The most important component of the water pump is the pump shell and the inner parts of bearing and the bearing. To improve the pump, the most important thing is to optimize and improve the two parts. The following is a detailed introduction to the improvement of the two parts.
1. to improve the pump shell. When disassembly the pump to inspect the failure, there are a large number of debris seriously affect the quality of the pump and work efficiency. In this case, we can reduce the two holes used for drainage on the pump shell to one, and remove the drain holes on the upper part of the transmitter. This can greatly reduce the small particles and sundries into the pump, thus greatly reducing the interference of sundries on the pump and the other bad.
2. to improve the bearing. In the case of the failure of the bearing, we are generally sealed, the lubricating oil used by the bearing, the ball of the bearing and the bearing itself. So we should have a solution to these parts
3. to improve gasket. The traditional design is to design the sealing test as a double mouth seal, so the advantage of the design is that two ports are all frictional with the bearing, the roughness of the bearing surface is more appropriate and the wear of the lip is relatively slow; but the disadvantage is that a large amount of dust can be directly entered into the middle of the mouth and bearing, so that the plate will be used for a period of time. The interference between the bearing and the bearing decreases, thus losing the original function of the seal. There are two ways to improve it: the first is the sealing week of the bearing with double, and the sealing area is lengthened properly and the thickness of the chip mouth is thickened accordingly. The method is to change the original double mouth into the three form of the seal and seal the seal. The advantage of this structure is that the outer lip and mouth have increased the seal design, which can resist many dust. However, this method also has shortcomings, the mouth and the reverse cap friction, the surface roughness of the surface of the cover is relatively poor, it is very easy to wear and tear seal test, resulting in sealing failure.
4. to improve the lubricating oil. The bearing of the automobile pump is a more special bearing unit. Its environment is mostly temperature, humidity and dust, and the temperature of the water usually reaches about one thousand degrees, so the lubricating oil of the bearing is required. From our analysis of the fault, the lubricating oil in the bearing of the fault appears discolourable, which means that the grease in the lubricating oil is not enough, so the lubricating oil manufacturer should be required to increase the fat content of the lubricating oil so as to ensure the better protection of the bearing.
5. to Improve the contact ball of the bearing. Balls in bearing are important parts to ensure normal operation of bearings, but there are more and more damage to rolling balls. When measuring the hardness of the ball, it is found that most of the balls do not meet the required hardness requirements, which makes the bearings greatly wear at high speed and finally breaks down completely. Therefore, we should strictly supervise the production quality of the manufacturers, guarantee the hardness of the ball and pass the quality, so that the fundamental problem of bearing damage can be effectively solved.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Perfect match of pump and thermostat
The engine is realized by the circulation of coolant. The component of the forced circulation of coolant is a water pump, which is driven by a crankshaft belt to promote the circulation of coolant throughout the system. Specializing in the production of water pumps for 40 years Feilongjiang Li's latest product - electric water pumps, it can accurately control the pump speed, and effectively reduce the loss of output power. The cooling of these coolants on the engine should be adjusted at any time according to the working conditions of the engine. When the engine temperature is low, the coolant circulates inside the engine itself. When the engine temperature is high, the coolant circulates between the engine and the radiator. The thermostat is used to control the coolant in different cycles. The thermostat can be regarded as a valve, its principle is to use materials that can be flexible with the temperature (paraffin or ether and so on) as a switch valve, when the water temperature is high material expansion top open valve, coolant for a large cycle, when the water temperature is low material shrinkage closed valve, coolant small cycle.
By Erica Zhu Feilong Jiangli
According to the cooling medium used, engine cooling methods can be divided into water-cooled and air-cooled.
1. Water-cooled one by one with water as the cooling medium, heat first from the machine to water, by the flow of water to heat away and then into the atmosphere. After heat dissipation, the water flows back to the hot part again. The normal working temperature of the engine can be maintained by properly adjusting the water and cooling intensity. At the same time, hot water can also be used to preheat the engine, which is convenient for starting in winter.
The structure of water-cooled cooling system: water pump, radiator, fan, thermostat, expansion tank, warm air, engine water jacket, cooling pipe.
2. the heat of air-cooled parts is directly scattered into the atmosphere.
At present, most of the cars are water-cooled.
By Mengjuan Zhu
It is unavoidable that the breakdown of the automobile water pump is in use. Common faults are as follows:
（1） Bearing locking and fracture
The causes of bearing failure may be the following aspects: bearing itself quality defects; bearing excessive impact load; product structure design defects; improper pump installation (such as knocking installation, belt tension, etc.)
（2） Leakage of installation surface
The possible reasons for leakage of installation surface are as follows: uneven application of sealant, resulting in leakage of seam; improper installation of sealing gasket; leakage of pump sealing gasket or improper installation operation.
（3） Impeller damage
Impeller damage is common in the form of impeller cracking, impeller loose from the pump shaft or impeller corrosion, impeller corrosion will not generally cause engine failure. When the impeller cracks or the impeller is loosened from the pump shaft, the coolant circulation speed becomes slower, which may easily cause the engine temperature to be too high. Damaged impeller may also impact the pump housing when rotating, causing cracking.
If your car water pump is broken down , Feilong water pump can give you the prompt help.
By Auto News
Drivers who live in cold and wet climates are all too familiar with what happens to roadways when the ice begins to thaw or flooding occurs. Potholes appear and they are a major pitfall of springtime driving. While hitting one can give you a jolt, it can also seriously damage your vehicle.
The non-profit Car Care Council urges motorists who have hit a pothole to watch out for the following warning signs that key safety-related systems may have been damaged:
Steering and suspension: Loss of control, including swaying when making routine turns, bottoming out on city streets or bouncing excessively on rough roads Alignment: Pulling in one direction, instead of maintaining a straight path, and uneven tire wear Tires: Low tire pressure, bulges, blisters on the sidewalls or dents in the wheel rim “We recently surveyed drivers throughout the country and found that nearly all have hit a pothole at some point, but only one-third of those motorists had their vehicle checked after doing so,” said Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council. “Potholes can pack a powerful punch, adversely affecting a vehicle’s handling and performance. If you hit one, be sure to look for the warning signs of damage and have your vehicle inspected to ensure safe, dependable operation.”
To learn more about the pitfalls of potholes, view the Car Care Council’s “Dangers of Potholes” video on the council’s YouTube channel or visit www.carcare.org.
The Car Care Council is the source of information for the “Be Car Care Aware” consumer education campaign promoting the benefits of regular vehicle care, maintenance and repair to consumers. For the latest car care news, visit the council’s online media room at http://media.carcare.orghttp://media.carcare.org. To order a free copy of the popular Car Care Guide, visit the council’s consumer education website at www.carcare.org.
The post The Pitfalls of Potholes: Look for the Warning Signs of Vehicle Damage appeared first on Be Car Care Aware.
View the full article