Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Thanks for visiting our brand new online forum for automotive parts. We are just starting to build content and invite you to join us here in our new online discussion forum for automotive parts topics. Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even do it with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Rubber shock absorber for automobiles
With the development of social economy, the automobile industry at home and abroad is facing a period of rapid change, which is characterized by further improving the service life of the automobile under the premise of ensuring driving safety, riding comfort, high speed and luxury. Damping products are used to control the vibration and noise of automobiles and to improve their handling stability. They are generally placed in the engine frame, rod holder, suspension shaft lining, center bearing bracket, bump limiter and torsional vibration absorber to improve the safety and comfort of automobiles. Damping products can be divided into four categories: bracket type, shaft lining type, buffer type and damping type. The main requirements of damping, heat resistance and fatigue resistance are good. Automobile shock absorber rubber products include engine bearings, suspension components, rubber springs, rubber air springs and impact rubber protective parts. In recent years, in order to improve the safety, comfort and maneuverability of automobiles, the variety and quantity of shock absorber rubber products for automobiles are increasing as the number of shock absorber rubber products on a car has reached 50-60 pieces.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Basic knowledge of shock absorbing rubber products
1. Static stiffness: refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement in a given displacement range. The static stiffness must be measured within a certain displacement range. The static stiffness values measured in different displacement ranges are different, but some families require the change curve measured in the whole displacement range.
2. Dynamic stiffness: It refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement of damping rubber in a certain displacement range and a certain frequency.
3. dynamic magnification: the ratio of the dynamic stiffness to the static stiffness measured by the damping rubber in a certain range of displacement.
4. Loss coefficient: There is a phase difference between the deformation of rubber and the stress of rubber in the course of the force acting on damping rubber, and the stress of rubber is generally ahead of the phase angle of the deformation of rubber.
5. Torsional stiffness: refers to the ratio of torsional moment to torsional angle of damping rubber within a certain range of torsional angle.
6. Durability: It refers to the number of times of vibration when the rubber is in good condition after n times of reciprocating vibration under certain preloading load, amplitude and vibration frequency in a certain direction.Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong Jiangli Auto Parts technical department.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Introduction of defects in rubber products vulcanizing
1.Lack of glue: due to insufficient weight or poor fluidity, some defects should be found in rubber parts.
2.Degumming: the failure of rubber and frame inserts will result in disengagement or separation.
3.Bubbles: also known as "bulging", because the gas is coated in the rubber epidermis and the formation of local epidermis blistering phenomenon; Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong jiangli’s Technical department.
4.Rotten bubbles: also known as "pit gas", because the gas has not been discharged from the cavity, so that the die corner of the rubber cavity is less sulfur sticky, and protruding from the surrounding rubber surface phenomenon
5.Gel cracking: a phenomenon of cracking on the glue surface.
6.Under sulfur: the inner surface of the gum is microporous, and the exterior is uplifted and deformed.
7.Sticking mould: the phenomenon that the local glue of vulcanized product is adhered to the wall of the mold cavity.
8.Hot die: also known as curling edge, "bite edge" and so on, refers to the product parting line is not smooth, cracks, serrated waste edge and other phenomena.
By Mengjuan Zhu
One of the categories of automotive rubber products is belt products.
Belt products are mainly used in automobiles to transfer torque power and speed, power from the power source engine to the need for power systems and places. It is installed in cooling fan, cooling water pump, brake compressor, booster pump, air conditioning system and steering system. The car belt is mainly V belt. Usually there are three kinds, that is, wrapped V belt, cutting V and multi wedge belt to cut W belt. Cutting V-belt has no coating on both sides, good flexibility, friction coefficient, with a large force, high linear speed, heat dissipation and fatigue resistance and energy-saving characteristics, commonly used rubber MIBR and R. Synchronous toothed joint is used for valve ignition of automotive engines. Its operating conditions are high speed, high power and high temperature.
Thanks to Abby from Feilong Jiangli providing the basic data.