• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Freon/refrigerant in a can questions

Has anyone used and can recommend the best R134 freon in a can to use? Does it make much of a difference really? These are the ones that I am looking at:

EZ Chill Refill Refrigerant 
Arctic Freeze Ready-To-Use 
AC Pro Professional Formula Refrigerant

Thanks for joining @MCT !

After you posted this I had to take a look at the wiki on this because I don't know myself. I always thought freon was R22, R134, and the newer R1234yf. Even a shorter word for "refrigerant" but come to find out its a registered trademark for The Chemours Company as a brand (spin-off from DuPont). Interesting read:

link hidden, please login to view

link hidden, please login to view

• Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.