Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
1. the method of checking the oil level with oil dipstick
First of all, if the car is running, stop the car first and shut down the engine for 10 minutes or so. This will return all the oil to the oil pan. With dipstick, see the specific method of oil dipstick (1) pull out the oil dipstick. Be careful. If you want to check the oil quantity, it must be in the case of vehicle cooling. If you just drive back, or the engine is running, it will be useless to see this. (2) cleaning up oil stains. After pulling out the oil dipstick for the first time, wipe the dipstick blade with a clean paper and then insert it. The second time you pull out the oil dipstick to see the amount of oil on the scale (3). If the oil is between the upper limit and the lower limit, it means that the oil quantity is normal. The so-called upper and lower limits generally have scales, which can be clearly seen.
2, the method of checking the oil level without the oil dipstick
The car without the oil dipstick is generally an electronic gauge. The cars of each brand show that the small sense of the same is generally added with the oil, the level of the oil will be shown as idle speed is running a little while.
Thanks for the help of the Chongqing Feilong Jiangli Auto Parts’ Technical dept.
By Mengjuan Zhu
(1) oil release: unscrew the oil bolts and put the oil in the right container. If all the oil in the oil pan can not be dried through the oil drain bolt hole, the remaining lubricating oil in the oil pan must be drained through the oil pumping equipment.
(2) install the oil drain plug, tightening torque is generally 25±3N • m
(3) refueling: oil can be added from the oil filler cap or scale pipe orifice. But if you add oil from the top of the oil filler, it takes more than 10 minutes to keep the oil flowing to the oil pan. If you add oil from the caliper nozzle, the time can be shortened to 3 minutes.
(4) taking the design capacity of 4 to 5 liters as an example, for the first time, the lower limit capacity of the engine oil is 4 liters.
(5) wipe the ruler clean and slowly insert it into the ruler tube. After inserting into position, stand still for a few seconds, then pull out the scale, observe and record the position relationship between the level and the scale. During observation, the head of the ruler should be washed down or flat.
(6) add 0.5 liters of oil according to step 3 and repeat step 5. There is no midline requirement on the ruler. This step is for reference only.
(7) repeat step 5 according to step 3 on the basis of step 4 and add 1L oil. The relationship between the level and the level of the liquid was observed and recorded.
according to the results of steps 5, 6 and 7, check whether the calibration scale and the minimum scale scale are correct