Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Thanks for visiting our brand new online forum for automotive parts. We are just starting to build content and invite you to join us here in our new online discussion forum for automotive parts topics. Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even do it with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By Mengjuan Zhu
(1) oil release: unscrew the oil bolts and put the oil in the right container. If all the oil in the oil pan can not be dried through the oil drain bolt hole, the remaining lubricating oil in the oil pan must be drained through the oil pumping equipment.
(2) install the oil drain plug, tightening torque is generally 25±3N • m
(3) refueling: oil can be added from the oil filler cap or scale pipe orifice. But if you add oil from the top of the oil filler, it takes more than 10 minutes to keep the oil flowing to the oil pan. If you add oil from the caliper nozzle, the time can be shortened to 3 minutes.
(4) taking the design capacity of 4 to 5 liters as an example, for the first time, the lower limit capacity of the engine oil is 4 liters.
(5) wipe the ruler clean and slowly insert it into the ruler tube. After inserting into position, stand still for a few seconds, then pull out the scale, observe and record the position relationship between the level and the scale. During observation, the head of the ruler should be washed down or flat.
(6) add 0.5 liters of oil according to step 3 and repeat step 5. There is no midline requirement on the ruler. This step is for reference only.
(7) repeat step 5 according to step 3 on the basis of step 4 and add 1L oil. The relationship between the level and the level of the liquid was observed and recorded.
according to the results of steps 5, 6 and 7, check whether the calibration scale and the minimum scale scale are correct
By Mengjuan Zhu
The oil dipstick is a common part in the engine lubrication system. Its core function is to ensure that the oil of the engine oil bottom is in a reasonable range, and also has the function of sealing the crankcase and providing support for other accessories. Although the structure is simple, it is essential on the engine. Oil gauge is widely used by automobile manufacturers at home and abroad because of its cost advantage over oil level sensor. The oil dipstick is usually used in combination with the ruler tube, so that the user can easily understand the oil level in the engine and ensure the engine oil storage in a reasonable range.
Reliable lubrication of engine is guaranteed by lubricating oil rice. Too much oil or too little will affect the normal operation of the engine. The addition of the lubricating oil must be appropriate. When the oil in the engine oil bottom is insufficient, the engine is not lubricated and the engine is badly lubricated. The engine will seriously damage the engine. If the engine oil is too much oil, the engine will stir the engine oil sharply in the end of the crankshaft and connecting rod, not only increases the engine power in the engine, but also increases the power inside the engine. Loss, but also will increase the amount of oil splashed onto the cylinder wall, resulting in the phenomenon of burning oil. Therefore, the engine oil sump must be controlled within the proper range.