Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By Auto News
link hidden, please login to view
By Auto News
- Sales of $4.4 billion, Down 3.4%; Excluding Divestitures, Up 0.8%
link hidden, please login to view
We are DataSN and glad to be part of the Auto Parts Forum community! We would like to offer something truely unique so please forgive me for posting here evangelizing our data set.
If you want to open up an online auto parts store, the first thing you need is the auto parts data software so you can manage your inventory and showcase parts to your customers. We have just that.
Database Title: 1899-2019 Auto Parts Catalog Data by Make, Year, Model, Engine / Trim (US)
link hidden, please login to view
Database Price: $279.00 / year
Samples or Demo: (Please see 'Data Samples' section)
Download Size: 47.11 GB + 403.21 GB
Number of Tables: 18
Primary Table Records: 40,140,182
Last Update: 2020-10-01
Description: This is an auto parts catalog data set with a total of 40,140,182 auto parts for the North America markets, including vehicle parts for models, engines, and trims of United States, Canada, and Mexico. Each part has oem numbers, price, description, images, and are classified by 246 makes, 5,670 years, 30,920 models, 55,977 engines or trims, and 572 manufacturers, etc., and also by 26 top categories and further by 4,165 secondary categories.
There are 18 tables in this database. The part images package has 13,818,499 files.
Attachment / Associated Media
This database has attachment (associated images, videos, or any other media files).
Download Size: 403.21 GB
Number of Items: 13,818,499
Samples or Demo: (Please see 'Media Files' section)
Available Formats: While we do have a variety of formats available for our data sets, most popularly, MySQL, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, XML, please see reach us for actual formats available for this database.
Purchase & Download
If you are interested in this database, please sign up on our site and subscribe to a plan. You will be directed to PayPal to make the payment. After payment, you will be immediately and automatically granted access to our API for the entire dataset. In case you need full download of the dataset, contact us on the website.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. & RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As NASCAR Weekly Series sanctioned events begin to return at select tracks across North America, NASCAR and Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider, today announced a multiyear official partnership, designating Advance as the series entitlement sponsor. As part of the agreement, Advance also becomes the “Official Auto Parts Retailer of NASCAR.”
"It's great to have Advance join us in welcoming the return of NASCAR-sanctioned grassroots racing," said Ben Kennedy, vice president, racing development, NASCAR. "Advance’s commitment to our Weekly Series will develop some of the brightest NASCAR talent across North America. Advance has a long history in racing, and we’re thrilled to see its expanded presence from the grassroots all the way through our national series.”
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP) has acquired the DieHard brand from Transform Holdco LLC (“Transformco”), for $200 million utilizing cash on hand.
“We are excited to acquire global ownership of an iconic American brand. DieHard will help differentiate Advance, drive increased DIY customer traffic and build a unique value proposition for our Professional customers and Independent Carquest partners. DieHard has the highest brand awareness and regard of any automotive battery brand in North America and will enable Advance to build a leadership position within the critical battery category,” said Tom Greco, president and CEO, Advance Auto Parts. “DieHard stands for durability and reliability and we will strengthen and leverage the brand in other battery categories, such as marine and recreational vehicles. We also see opportunities to extend DieHard in other automotive categories. We remain committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and excellent service. The addition of DieHard to our industry leading assortment of national brands, OE parts and owned brands will enable us to differentiate Advance and drive significant long-term shareholder value.”
AmazonBasics High Mileage Motor Oil - Synthetic Blend
AmazonBasics high-mileage synthetic-blend motor oil offers an enhanced level of protection for engines over 75,000 miles. Its synthetic blend combines conventional oil with synthetic for cost efficiency with some of the benefits of a full synthetic. An important part of routine maintenance, the motor oil works well for anything from topping off levels to complete oil changes. Whether it’s a beloved older vehicle or one with an uncertain maintenance history, help protect its engine with AmazonBasics high-mileage, synthetic-blend motor oil.
When selecting parts for a car repair, it pays to know the differences between original and aftermarket parts. Whenever possible, get estimates for both.
Choosing between original and aftermarket car parts — and even used parts of either type — is all about squaring your priorities with your budget.
You’ll have different options depending on the part and the shop. And the best choice will depend on whether you’re trying to keep repairs cheap, restore your car’s appearance after a wreck or soup up your ride.
Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts match those that came with your car, and are of the same quality as its original parts. They’re also the most expensive.
The factory-recommended replacement intervals for filters can vary quite a bit depending on the year, make and model of the vehicle, as well as how it is driven. As a rule, older vehicles (those more than 15 to 20 years old) typically have more frequent service intervals than newer vehicles. Why? Because late-model vehicles require less maintenance, thanks to improvements in motor oils, transmission fluids, engine design and filter media.
Many long-life air and oil filters use synthetic fiber media or a blend of cellulose and synthetic fibers to extend filter life.
Changing the oil and filter every 3,000 miles was standard practice decades ago. But it’s no longer necessary because most multi-viscosity oils today are a synthetic blend or a full synthetic that resist viscosity breakdown and oxidation for a much longer period of time. Late-model fuel-injected engines also run much cleaner than their carbureted ancestors, which reduces oil contamination in the crankcase.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Basic knowledge of shock absorbing rubber products
1. Static stiffness: refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement in a given displacement range. The static stiffness must be measured within a certain displacement range. The static stiffness values measured in different displacement ranges are different, but some families require the change curve measured in the whole displacement range.
2. Dynamic stiffness: It refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement of damping rubber in a certain displacement range and a certain frequency.
3. dynamic magnification: the ratio of the dynamic stiffness to the static stiffness measured by the damping rubber in a certain range of displacement.
4. Loss coefficient: There is a phase difference between the deformation of rubber and the stress of rubber in the course of the force acting on damping rubber, and the stress of rubber is generally ahead of the phase angle of the deformation of rubber.
5. Torsional stiffness: refers to the ratio of torsional moment to torsional angle of damping rubber within a certain range of torsional angle.
6. Durability: It refers to the number of times of vibration when the rubber is in good condition after n times of reciprocating vibration under certain preloading load, amplitude and vibration frequency in a certain direction.Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong Jiangli Auto Parts technical department.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Fatigue life prediction of rubber bushing in vehicle system
1.Response analysis of rubber bushing under random excitation The Monte Carlo method is used to simulate the random excitation spectrum.
2. The fatigue life calculation of rubber bushing under random load can calculate the maximum strain energy density of rubber bushing under different excitation by using the response characteristics of rubber bushing under engine and road excitation obtained previously. The fatigue life of rubber bushing can be calculated under different load conditions. The maximum strain energy density U = 0.5134Nmm2 and the fatigue life N = 771371 were predicted under the excitation of engine speed n = 3000r/min and class B pavement, while U = 0.6893Nmm2, N, = 146774 under the excitation of engine speed n = 3000/min and class D pavement.(Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong Jiangli Auto Parts technical department.)
3. The test verification of the front sub-frame module is expensive because of the fatigue test of the whole vehicle system. Now the former sub-frame module is the research object, and the calculation results are compared with the test results. The front sub-frame is installed in accordance with its layout in the vehicle, and the six points connected with the body on the sub-frame are restrained. Sinusoidal excitation is carried out at the midpoint of the rear beam, and the maximum frequency which can be reached under the condition of satisfying the amplitude of the force is taken as the test frequency. The amplitude of force is 2.45.2kN. Fatigue failure criteria of rubber bushing: 2mm crack (equivalent to 20% of tensile coefficient).
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Introduction of defects in rubber products vulcanizing
1.Lack of glue: due to insufficient weight or poor fluidity, some defects should be found in rubber parts.
2.Degumming: the failure of rubber and frame inserts will result in disengagement or separation.
3.Bubbles: also known as "bulging", because the gas is coated in the rubber epidermis and the formation of local epidermis blistering phenomenon; Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong jiangli’s Technical department.
4.Rotten bubbles: also known as "pit gas", because the gas has not been discharged from the cavity, so that the die corner of the rubber cavity is less sulfur sticky, and protruding from the surrounding rubber surface phenomenon
5.Gel cracking: a phenomenon of cracking on the glue surface.
6.Under sulfur: the inner surface of the gum is microporous, and the exterior is uplifted and deformed.
7.Sticking mould: the phenomenon that the local glue of vulcanized product is adhered to the wall of the mold cavity.
8.Hot die: also known as curling edge, "bite edge" and so on, refers to the product parting line is not smooth, cracks, serrated waste edge and other phenomena.