Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Basic knowledge of shock absorbing rubber products
1. Static stiffness: refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement in a given displacement range. The static stiffness must be measured within a certain displacement range. The static stiffness values measured in different displacement ranges are different, but some families require the change curve measured in the whole displacement range.
2. Dynamic stiffness: It refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement of damping rubber in a certain displacement range and a certain frequency.
3. dynamic magnification: the ratio of the dynamic stiffness to the static stiffness measured by the damping rubber in a certain range of displacement.
4. Loss coefficient: There is a phase difference between the deformation of rubber and the stress of rubber in the course of the force acting on damping rubber, and the stress of rubber is generally ahead of the phase angle of the deformation of rubber.
5. Torsional stiffness: refers to the ratio of torsional moment to torsional angle of damping rubber within a certain range of torsional angle.
6. Durability: It refers to the number of times of vibration when the rubber is in good condition after n times of reciprocating vibration under certain preloading load, amplitude and vibration frequency in a certain direction.Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong Jiangli Auto Parts technical department.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Fatigue life prediction of rubber bushing in vehicle system
1.Response analysis of rubber bushing under random excitation The Monte Carlo method is used to simulate the random excitation spectrum.
2. The fatigue life calculation of rubber bushing under random load can calculate the maximum strain energy density of rubber bushing under different excitation by using the response characteristics of rubber bushing under engine and road excitation obtained previously. The fatigue life of rubber bushing can be calculated under different load conditions. The maximum strain energy density U = 0.5134Nmm2 and the fatigue life N = 771371 were predicted under the excitation of engine speed n = 3000r/min and class B pavement, while U = 0.6893Nmm2, N, = 146774 under the excitation of engine speed n = 3000/min and class D pavement.(Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong Jiangli Auto Parts technical department.)
3. The test verification of the front sub-frame module is expensive because of the fatigue test of the whole vehicle system. Now the former sub-frame module is the research object, and the calculation results are compared with the test results. The front sub-frame is installed in accordance with its layout in the vehicle, and the six points connected with the body on the sub-frame are restrained. Sinusoidal excitation is carried out at the midpoint of the rear beam, and the maximum frequency which can be reached under the condition of satisfying the amplitude of the force is taken as the test frequency. The amplitude of force is 2.45.2kN. Fatigue failure criteria of rubber bushing: 2mm crack (equivalent to 20% of tensile coefficient).
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Introduction of defects in rubber products vulcanizing
1.Lack of glue: due to insufficient weight or poor fluidity, some defects should be found in rubber parts.
2.Degumming: the failure of rubber and frame inserts will result in disengagement or separation.
3.Bubbles: also known as "bulging", because the gas is coated in the rubber epidermis and the formation of local epidermis blistering phenomenon; Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong jiangli’s Technical department.
4.Rotten bubbles: also known as "pit gas", because the gas has not been discharged from the cavity, so that the die corner of the rubber cavity is less sulfur sticky, and protruding from the surrounding rubber surface phenomenon
5.Gel cracking: a phenomenon of cracking on the glue surface.
6.Under sulfur: the inner surface of the gum is microporous, and the exterior is uplifted and deformed.
7.Sticking mould: the phenomenon that the local glue of vulcanized product is adhered to the wall of the mold cavity.
8.Hot die: also known as curling edge, "bite edge" and so on, refers to the product parting line is not smooth, cracks, serrated waste edge and other phenomena.
FindItParts is the one-stop shop for all your heavy duty truck parts and trailer needs
We specialize in meeting all your parts and accessories needs for your heavy duty truck and trailers. We are veterans of the heavy duty truck parts business who started by building and scaling from one heavy duty truck parts branch to twenty five branches. Seeing the challenges that many customers faced we set out to transform the industry and create a better buying experience. We took the best of both worlds by allowing customers to order online 24x7 with easy lookup by part number, keyword or cross reference. We paired the online experience with skilled professionals available to assist customers with any technical questions. We offer a best in class online experience with order tracking and complete access to purchase history.
MORE ABOUT US
FinditParts serves owner-operators, fleet managers, municipalities, distributors, repair facilities and resellers with concierge level customer service. Our team of technical parts specialists is on hand daily to assist buyers with any of their needs, from identifying and sourcing hard to find parts to fulfilling stock order requests. If you're a business with a fleet of heavy duty trucks, tractors or trailers, a repair facility or a distributor of parts, learn more about our Business Solutions today. With millions of parts in our catalog on an easy-to-use website, FinditParts is the largest single-source Internet distributor of heavy duty OEM and aftermarket parts. From hard-to-find parts to everyday preventative maintenance items, FinditParts is your partner in keeping your heavy duty truck on the road.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. & RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As NASCAR Weekly Series sanctioned events begin to return at select tracks across North America, NASCAR and Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider, today announced a multiyear official partnership, designating Advance as the series entitlement sponsor. As part of the agreement, Advance also becomes the “Official Auto Parts Retailer of NASCAR.”
"It's great to have Advance join us in welcoming the return of NASCAR-sanctioned grassroots racing," said Ben Kennedy, vice president, racing development, NASCAR. "Advance’s commitment to our Weekly Series will develop some of the brightest NASCAR talent across North America. Advance has a long history in racing, and we’re thrilled to see its expanded presence from the grassroots all the way through our national series.”
The NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series is one of the oldest series in NASCAR, where champions are crowned at NASCAR-sanctioned Home Tracks. The NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series was paused in mid-March due to COVID-19 and recently returned with sanctioned events at select tracks beginning June 6.
The series is run at nearly 60 NASCAR-sanctioned Home Tracks throughout the United States and Canada. NASCAR Home Tracks are a group of local short tracks sanctioned by NASCAR.
“Drivers and race fans in North America have not been able to attend their local tracks due to COVID-19. We are excited to be partnering with NASCAR and the NASCAR Weekly Series to support tracks, drivers and fans as they resume live racing this year,” said Jason McDonell, Advance’s chief marketing officer. “We are committed to helping our customers advance in our stores, online and with this multiyear partnership with NASCAR. We are passionate about advancing local communities where we serve, and through this sponsorship we’ll be able to help grow racing at the grassroots level while supporting the next generation of champions.”
Race fans can catch select NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series races live and on-demand via TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold, the new streaming service from NASCAR and NBC Sports. NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series races are part of the NASCAR Roots package for $2.99/month or $19.99/annually. The full TrackPass package, which includes NASCAR Roots, IMSA and American Flat Track events is available for $4.99/month or $44.99/year. TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold will be available on desktop web browsers and via the NBC Sports app on iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV (Gen 4), Roku, Amazon Fire TV, AndroidTV, Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex and Chromecast devices connected via HDMI.
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the sanctioning body for the No. 1 form of motorsports in the United States and owner of 16 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities. NASCAR consists of three national series (NASCAR Cup Series™, NASCAR Xfinity Series™, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series™), four regional series (ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East & West and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour), one local grassroots series and three international series. The International Motor Sports Association™ (IMSA®) governs the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™, the premier U.S. sports car series. NASCAR also owns Motor Racing Network, Racing Electronics, Americrown Service and ONE DAYTONA. Based in Daytona Beach, Florida, with offices in eight cities across North America, NASCAR sanctions more than visit www.NASCAR.com and www.IMSA.com, and follow NASCAR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (‘NASCAR’).
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, Inc., is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. As of April 18, 2020, Advance operated 4,843 stores and 168 Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves 1,258 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos and British Virgin Islands. Additional information about Advance, including employment opportunities, customer services and online shopping for parts, accessories, and other offerings can be found at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com.
T: (919) 227-5466
E: [email protected]
T: (984) 389-7207
E: [email protected]