• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Alternator Identification

I was just wondering if somebody can help me identify what vehicles this alternator works on. I have attached some photos that I took. I researched the numbers and couldn't find anything. Those are the only numbers that are on it. I thought somebody might be able to point me in the right direction for someone to help me. I was told it was a Remy remanufactured alternator. Thanks. 

image1 (12).jpeg

image0 (19).jpeg

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Similar Topics

• By Buy Auto Spare Part
      Looking for top-quality spare parts at budget-friendly prices? Look no further! We offer a wide selection of well-conditioned spare parts from the best dealers, available for
      link hidden, please login to view. With our professional service, you can trust that you're getting the best value for your money. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original form. Brand; Mercedes Benz Type; Alternator Amperage; 150 Features; Engineered to perform just like the original link hidden, please login to view
    • By Nabbic
      Hello,
      This may be a long shot, but I am really not certain what this is and especially not clue how to specifically identify it so I am hoping some of you folks might be able to help.
      I found this while converting my shed to an office. It was tucked away in the loft of my shed for who knows how long. I certainly didn't put it up there so had to be the previous homeowner.
      The only numbering I can see is the "2450" Sticker shown in the picture below. I don't see anything that is etched on anywhere.
      For size reference the plywood in the picture is 4ft x 13.5in

Happy to provide more pictures if needed. Or anything else required to help identify.

Thanks!

• By Counterman
      Motorcar Parts of America (MPA) has launched a live, web-based Part Smart educational program providing OE-level training for the professional technician.
      Developed and taught by MPA’s ASE-certified master technicians, the Part Smart training program addresses real-world troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures, product information and manufacturer-specific systems information.
      The latest training event in the series continues Thursday, Feb. 24, at 12 p.m. CST, with an overview of troubleshooting and diagnosing LIN-controlled charging systems. Full class schedule and signup information will be available soon for 2022.

link hidden, please login to view for this free one-hour Part Smart training. Seats are filling up fast! The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By JoLynn
      We have these amazing rear and front fender off what we believe is a mid to late model coupe. Trying to find out what they are from, make model vintage. New old stock. Any info would be helpful!

• A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Jeff Andrews
      I am curious if anyone can identify this part, as I believe it may have fallen off my Volvo XC70. Thank you.