• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Looking for top-quality spare parts at budget-friendly prices? Look no further! We offer a wide selection of well-conditioned spare parts from the best dealers, available for

link hidden, please login to view
. With our professional service, you can trust that you're getting the best value for your money.

• New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original form.
  • Brand; Mercedes Benz
  • Type; Alternator
  • Amperage; 150
  • Features; Engineered to perform just like the original

alt.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rade
      Hello, does anyone know name of company who put that sticker on goods?
      Via that company can order every part from OE for Vw Audi Skoda Seat Bmw Mercedes Porsche Land Rover and same..

• By Dorman Products
      Serviceable trans pan for Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner | Dorman OE FIX 265-887
    • By Buy Auto Spare Part
      Looking for top-quality spare parts at budget-friendly prices? Look no further! We offer a wide selection of well-conditioned spare parts from the best dealers, available for link hidden, please login to view. With our professional service, you can trust that you're getting the best value for your money.
      Upgrade your Mercedes R107 380SL or 560SL with this high-quality Auxiliary Heater Control Water Pump. Designed specifically for models manufactured between 1981 and 1989, this water pump ensures efficient heating control for your vehicle’s auxiliary heater system.
      Made with precision and durability in mind, this water pump is a perfect fit for your Mercedes R107. It meets or exceeds the original manufacturer’s specifications, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. With easy installation and a perfect fit, you can have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle’s heating system is in excellent hands.

• By Counterman
      MEYLE is expanding its product range to include the two-component brake discs for common BMW and Mercedes models. 
      The new brake discs “offer customers the usual OE qualities such as accurate fit, low offset, reduced weight and the associated fuel savings and decrease in CO2. At the same time, the new brake discs boast high performance, driving comfort and sophisticated design, as is typical of the MEYLE PD line,” the company said.
      Thanks to its new products, MEYLE is expanding into the aftermarket for brakes with solutions in areas previously reserved for vehicle manufacturers with their original parts. Seven new references for
      link hidden, please login to view are available for the BMW models 3 to 8 Series X3 to X5 and Z4; and for Mercedes C-Class and E-Class models. The brake discs feature an aluminum or stamped-steel hat riveted to the cast-iron friction ring.
      Due to the high-quality surface coating, the ECE-R90-certified brake discs do not require degreasing, thus ensuring long-lasting protection against corrosion, according to MEYLE.
      A higher percentage of carbon makes the two-component brake discs exceptionally resistant to heat distortion even in cases of higher thermal stress – for example, on steep mountain descents – for extended driving comfort without vibrations, according to the company. To ensure efficient installation at the workshop, 99% of the brake discs are equipped with a fixing screw.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Brett
      I was just wondering if somebody can help me identify what vehicles this alternator works on. I have attached some photos that I took. I researched the numbers and couldn't find anything. Those are the only numbers that are on it. I thought somebody might be able to point me in the right direction for someone to help me. I was told it was a Remy remanufactured alternator. Thanks.