• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Looking for identification

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By HazelAdam14
      Hi truckers,
      I'm always on the road; that’s why I have a dire need for a reliable heavy duty truck repair near me. What I need is quick response time with expert technicians who can handle all types of mechanical issues. So, I’d really appreciate it if you can help a heavy duty truck repair near me. 
    • By garryhe
      We manufacture genuine oem brake pads for various models, such as Corolla, Camry, Highlander, and more. You can provide us with the OE numbers according to your requirements. If you have your own brand, you can use your packaging. If not, we can offer free design services to enhance your brand impact. In addition to Toyota brakes models, we have a total of 2351 brake pad models covering Japanese, Korean, American, European, and Chinese-made vehicles. We also offer both semi-metallic and ceramic brake pads, as well as GG-grade performance brake pads compliant with international standards. Contact us for pricing details and more information.
      check here to explore more toyota cars 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By garryhe
      Looking for High-quality OEM brake pads at budget-friendly prices? Look no further! We offer a wide selection of brake pads models (2351 different models)with link hidden, please login to view, link hidden, please login to view With our professional service, you can trust that you're getting the best value for your money.
      Cover 98% all most of cars models:
      Japanese Cars: toyota, Nissan, Honda...... link hidden, please login to view
      Euro cars
      Korean Cars
      Chinese cars
      Ev & Hybrid
      Item specifics
      Custom ceramic brake pads , semi metallic brake pads according to your requirements
      Offer Free samples: we guarantee the quality of the samples is the same with your orders,
      Offer your box design

link hidden, please login to view ......  

• By Mypafway
      Hi there,
      A client of mine is looking for a decklid and doors for a 1999 BMW e330.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Nabbic
      Hello,
      This may be a long shot, but I am really not certain what this is and especially not clue how to specifically identify it so I am hoping some of you folks might be able to help.
      I found this while converting my shed to an office. It was tucked away in the loft of my shed for who knows how long. I certainly didn't put it up there so had to be the previous homeowner.
      The only numbering I can see is the "2450" Sticker shown in the picture below. I don't see anything that is etched on anywhere.
      For size reference the plywood in the picture is 4ft x 13.5in

Happy to provide more pictures if needed. Or anything else required to help identify.

Thanks!