Quantcast

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

Who Makes Good Front Pads for Toyota Truck?

Hot Ajax

I have 09 Tacoma.  Their OEM pads are great for stopping power, but they leave a dark residue on the wheel cover.  Any of you gentlemen have any suggs?

I typically get 4o,000 plus out of a set of OEM pads.  Like I said, they stop good, and they're easy on the rotors. 

Thanks in advance. 

Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing

Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LEarn492
      Hi i have a 2006 g35x that i just got. i put sport pads in the front becuase i used them on my old car and loved the extra power that they gave me. i need new rear pads too, my question is will putting sport pads in the rear mess up my car's handling or braking? like it won't mess with the brake bias, the system that alters brake pressure to each wheel, make my car more likely to fishtail or anything like that when i hit the brakes in a corner right? it'll just give me more stopping power? i'm thinking this as all the companies sell sport pads for rear too. anyone here done this before? any tips? thanks.
    • By Counterman
      Photo caption: Eric Rosteck, Mary Beth Moning, Renee Sandford, Hannah Rayburn, Martin Redilla, Tina Hubbard, Bryan Funke, Laura Hewitt and Danielle Orlando
      The University of the Aftermarket Foundation (UAF) announced that HDA Truck Pride is a new lifetime trustee and thanked the program group for its generous support.
      The University of the Aftermarket Foundation lifetime-trustee designation is reserved for exceptional donors who support the UAF mission of providing scholarships and educational opportunities for the next generation of aftermarket professionals. Tina Hubbard, president and CEO of HDA Truck Pride, will serve as the company’s representative on the UAF board of trustees.
      “It is a privilege to be a part of the University of the Aftermarket board of trustees,” said Hubbard. “I look forward to increasing the attention and focus on the recruitment and education of the next generation workforce for the heavy-duty independent aftermarket.”
      “The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is proud to welcome HDA Truck Pride as a lifetime trustee,” said Bob Egan, chairman of the University of the Aftermarket Foundation. “We really appreciate Tina sharing her time and expertise as a member of the UAF board of trustees. With the foundation’s new heavy duty/diesel scholarships initiative, we know her insight will help UAF provide more scholarship opportunities to students entering this major aftermarket sector. We thank HDA Truck Pride for recognizing the importance of the UAF mission to the future of our entire industry.”
      The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. To learn more about the University of the Aftermarket Foundation, apply for a scholarship or grant, or make a donation, visit
      link hidden, please login to view, link hidden, please login to view and link hidden, please login to view. The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Race Brake Shop
      It is important to bed in your new brakes during the installation of new brake pads or brake rotors. Race Brake offers a very simple procedure to link hidden, please login to view. Our installation process should be followed as per the application-specific brake pad installation instructions. The total bedding process should not take more than 10-15 minutes. 

• By OReilly Auto Parts
      How To: Change the Cabin Air Filter In a 2003 to 2009 Toyota Prius

• DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

• By Counterman
      FleetPride announced that it has acquired the assets of Nationwide Truck Service of Louisville, Kentucky.
      Founded in 1989 and owned by Eric Adkins, Nationwide Truck Service offers a wide range of repair services from its 21-bay facility and mobile repair units in addition to 24/7 roadside support.
      The Service Center at 355 Farmington Ave. will team up with the existing FleetPride parts branch at 4670 Jennings Lane in Louisville, “creating a complete value proposition for customers,” according to FleetPride. Adkins and his son, Jake, will remain involved in the day-to-day operations.
      “This is an outstanding opportunity for our valued customers and our team,” said Adkins. “Our customers will appreciate the access to a nationwide network of parts and service, and our employees will have the ability to grow and advance in FleetPride’s new service organization.”
      “We are truly excited to welcome Eric and Jake Adkins and the entire Nationwide Truck Service team to the FleetPride family,” said Cory Anderson, general manager and vice president of service at FleetPride. “Over the past three decades, the Nationwide team has become one of the most trusted independent service providers, which customers have come to depend on, in Louisville.”
      “Growth through acquisitions remains a focus for our company,” said Mike Harris, senior vice president of sales and operations at FleetPride. “We believe our value proposition resonates with owners of parts and service companies who are seeking a succession plan, or a partner that can provide a long-term foundation for their employees and customers. We look forward to the partnership with the Nationwide Truck Service team to carry on their tradition of service excellence while expanding service capabilities to our existing customers including large regional and national fleets.”
      FleetPride continues to grow its national parts and service operations. If you are interested in learning more about how to become part of the FleetPride network, visit 
      link hidden, please login to view for more details. The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view