Quantcast

Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing
Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing

• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

Sell Used Catalytic Converters

If you're looking to make some extra money selling your used catalytic converters, then you should check out https://scrapcatalytics.com

We pay top dollar for your used catalytic converters across the US. We have both pickup and shipping options. We work with smaller sellers to scrap yards selling hundreds of cats a month. Feel free to reach out for a price check so you can compare Scrap Catalytics to your current buyer.

• 11 months later...

Posted (edited)

I remember that some of my friends were starting to sell used catalytic converters. They told me that it is very profitable, around 500-600$ for one piece. I was very interested in making some cash because I had an old Cadillac in my backyard. But, I found an offer on https://www.scrapi.com/scrap-car-calculator. It was more attractive than my friend's one. I got the money very fast in my bank account. Also, the next day two guys came and took it away from me. In this way, I saved a lot of time, made some money, and got rid of something old.

Edited by Blaksher

I heard that your company is paying quite a little money for a catalytic converter. I am telling you that because I know companies like https://www.scrapi.com/cash-for-scrap-cars can pay you two times a lot of money for the same product. So why don't you check it out by yourself. I nearly sold a converter to you, but happily, one of my friends told me about scrapi and made me change my mind.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Pagone
      I have been a mechanic for many years. I used to buy Napa Auto Parts almost always. I felt the parts were good quality, although more expensive than others. It does not pay to install poor quality parts on a car, they come back, and bite you!  Unfortunately, a few years ago it seems Napa changed their policy on quality. This happened around the time they totally changed the on-line site.  Around the same time, I started looking at Rock Auto on-line. Rock Auto offers each part by a few different manufacturers, quality levels, and prices. I started noticing that despite Napa still charging higher prices, they were now supplying the cheapest, lowest quality parts instead of the better quality they were known for.  Given that, why would a person order from Napa, when Rock Auto is surprisingly lower priced, and you have a quality level choice . Napa seems to be riding on their previous well known name, while keeping the prices artificially high.
        Some prime examples of this is, I purchased a starter solenoid, (eckland, Napa's electrical brand), as a preventative measure. The third start-up, after installing, the solenoid froze in the on position, with key off, and kept the starter spinning and engaged until I could unhook one battery terminal. Burned up the relay, starter, and a couple wires.  I purchased a rebuilt alternator, took it from the box, and turned it, it felt rough turning, as if there was dirt in the bearing race or defective bearing components. I purchased Napa's best fuel pump, and it was very noisy from day one. I purchased a set of Napa Branded, 2 ton each, jack stands. One of them had a defective casting that would not allow the stop to lock in place. Although it seemed it locked, when weight was applied, it fell.  I purchased rebuilt Ford Front calipers from Napa, and with in one year, the unplated soft steel bleeder screws has rusted solid to the caliper!
      Are other people seeing this too??
    • By CarPartAU
      Are you searching for “Used Car Parts Dealers Near Me”? Then pause your search at Car Part as at Car Part, we provide you with a list of leading used car parts dealers to buy or sell used car parts. We will connect you with the best sellers and certified wreckers. After placing your order with us, you will start getting offers on your specified part. To explore more, visit us today.

• By Akb
      https://www.akebono-akb.com/
    • By CarPartAU
      Qld Auto Parts are one of Brisbane’s largest auto parts recyclers. We have a stock inventory of over 30,000 parts, that is changing constantly with demand, as the stock moves through our workshop. We provide auto parts in excellent condition, including reconditioned engines, gearboxes, transmissions, alternators, starter motors and structural parts like front and rear bars. Our spare parts are a cost-effective way of repairing your vehicle, without compromising on quality. 
      Date Listed:30/06/2020 Last Edited:02/07/2020 Make:Holden Warranty:yes Condition:used Visit at carpart . com . au

• Daily Steals Up To 95% Off
    • By partscarshop
      Hot Phisung S2 Streaming 9int Car DVR Mirror Video Camera GPS Track WDR FHD 1080P Dashcam with 720P Rear Cam Recorder Dash Cam Cheap !
      52GTHFV3686218 N/A Category: DVR for Car Tags: phisung car DVR S2, phisung dash cam S2, phisung e02 dash cam Phisung S2 Streaming 9int is a breakthrough product of Phisung Imaging Technology Co. .., Ltd. Phisung S2 Streaming 9int is a 5-in-1 device: cruise camera, surveillance camera, Android entertainment device, internet connection device and rearview mirror.
      he Phisung S2 Streaming 9int automotive cruise camera uses streaming media technology with AHD rear camera to help drivers with a wider view, 3 times more than using other journey camer. With finger touch operation, it is more convenient and easy to use.
      Phisung S2 Streaming 9int Full HD 1080P video record
      2.5D mirror design: The anti-glare 2.5D glass, it looks like exactly same as your original rearview mirror.
      Flexible camera lens: The camera lens could be stretched out and draw back to fit different size car rearview mirror, ensure the lens view will not blocked by original mirror.
      Phisung S2 Streaming 9int IPS Touch Car Mirror FHD 1080P video record: The 6G all glass professional lens has an F2.0 aperture, making HD images sharper, clearer amd more realistic.
      Wide dynamic range: The camera automatically adapts by fine-tuning the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage in any light condition.
      Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR)
      Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology is a function of the cctv that delivers clearer images in situations where the background light intensity is very strong, which is the case where the frames coexist in two very different areas. bright and very dark. To make it easier to understand, the WDR technology on the camera helps prevent against backlight. WDR camera is capable of recognizing the light of each area to coordinate the frame in the most harmonious way. Phisung S2 Streaming 9int IPS Touch Car Mirror 1080P The WDR feature is capable of allowing you to customize the contrast according to the environment in which you mount the camera. The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) function allows you to capture and display both bright and dark areas on the same frame, in such a way that the image clearly displays details in both areas, i.e. bright areas are not too bright, dark areas are not too dark. The light is now balanced and evenly distributed to create a clear, realistic picture.
      Support safe parking with Phisung S2 Streaming 9int automotive dashcam
      Phisung S2 Streaming 9int automatically switches to the camera again viewing images 9.35 “by full screen mirror when the car is reversing. Phisung S2 Streaming 9int comes with high quality images that help to identify important expenses Details such as license plates, driver actions and road features that can prove your innocence.
      Phisung S2 Streaming 9int IPS Touch Car Mirror 1080P GPS Specification:
      CPU: MSTAR (MSC8336) ARM Cortex A7 800 MHz DDR: Built-in 512M FLASH: SM SPI norflash Front Camera: for SmartSens SC2363 Pre-built image sensor: 1/2.9”CMOS Lens Angle of View: 140 degrees Front Video Resolution: 1920*1080, S/30 Frames Back camera: TVI 720P Rear camera resolution: 1280*720, S/30 frame Video format: MOV Image format: JPG Display screen: 9.35 inch high definition IPS display screen, resolution: 1280*320 Touch TP: Support, Single Touch Gravity Induction: Support Back-up Rearview: Support Parking monitoring: support (optional, need to be equipped with convert wire) Storage Temperature: -20℃-70℃ Operating Temperature: 0℃-50℃ Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, French and Russian (many from Japanese websites) Memory Card: Maximum 64GB TF Card Support Built-in power supply: polymer lithium batteries Boot Auto Video: Support Video recording: circular video recording Video coding: H.264 Mode: w/Convert Note:
      Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
      Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
      Package included:
      1 x Car Mirror Video Camera 2 x Bandages 1 x Power Cable 1 x Set HD Rear View Cameras 1 x Convert Cable 1 x User Manual