Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

What part is this?

Hard to say, but looks like wiring for light or sensors. Snap a picture of the connectors, that looks like plastic that broke off. Did the malibu have fog lights? Take a look at some of the parts diagrams at www.gmpartsstore.com 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CarPartAU
      Finding a good salvage yard, especially for the Holden Models can be a challenging task. In this situation, Car Part is here to help you in finding the best Holden Wreckers Australia. Our recommendations will make it easy for you to find the top auto parts services for your Holden automobile.

• By CarPartAU
      Who are the Best Auto Yards Near Me?” Do you also have this question? Then, Car Parts can help you. At Car Part, we provide you with the list of wrecking yards, salvage yards, that sell or buy used auto parts at discounted prices. Simply fill out the ‘send a part request form’ for the part that you need on our website. You will receive several quotations as per availability, allowing you to choose the best offer. For more details, visit us at https://www.carpart.com.au/blog/carpart/top-10-wrecking-yards-in-melbourne

• By Adi
      I need a shock absorber for my car. The part number for my car is 5Q3413031L I’ve found another one online but that part number is 5Q3413031J? 
      can anyone help? from L to J will the part still fit and work?
      thanks
    • By kajal
      Side skirts sit is helps to prevent high levels of pressure from moving underneath the body while in motion.
      It is made for the base model probes only. Gt models will need to extend side skirts to fit properly. 

• air filtration
    • By Muytech
      MUY Technology is specialized in pressure and temperature sensor manufacturing.
      We provides kinds of auto parts, truck parts, heavy duty machinery parts to meet your demand and just contact us with your OE number to check the status. We can also customize as per your request.