• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

350Z Window Trim

I am getting my 2004 350z repainted and I am wanting to replace the exterior door trim around the windows that has become extremely weathered. I can not find it anywhere from Nissan. I need help finding it so I can bring it to the people who are repainting my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dorman Products
      Window Regulators | Counterperson Training from Dorman Training Center
    • By EAGLEmike
      I can not find the window motor, not regulator, for 2011 lincoln mkz hybrid. does anyone know any work arounds? does it have to be exactly FRONT LEFT, because multiple sites have every other side. last choice is junk yard but this model is not all that old nor rare in my opinion. 
      I know parts description doesnt have to be 100 percent exactly for the car Im looking for, but it worries me when I see contradicting descriptions. for example on FPG, they sell part 6E5Z-5423395-BA for a mercury milan and says it DOES fit my lincoln. but its not available FOR my car. is this just manufacturer confusion on my end? or should I get that part for a mercury? 
    • By Buy Auto Spare Part
      Looking for top-quality spare parts at budget-friendly prices? Look no further! We offer a wide selection of well-conditioned spare parts from the best dealers, available for
      link hidden, please login to viewWith our professional service, you can trust that you're getting the best value for your money. Good condition contact us if have any doubt
      Please, we provide detailed pictures and donor vehicle information for good reasons, make sure this part will work for your vehicle, research and ask questions before ordering, it can be difficult for us to pinpoint the exact fit for all used parts that we sell, no refunds will be given for incorrectly ordered part, we still guarantee quality and functionality of every used part offered. Thank you very much!!!
      link hidden, please login to view For more info
      Email: [email protected]
      [email protected]

• By walrathrod2013
      I’m trying to verify if a window regulator for a 1981 Chevy pick up will work on a 1973 Chevy pick up. Both with manual windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Counterman
      In an ongoing effort to expand its current product offering for the North American automotive aftermarket, AISIN has expanded its line of premium window regulators.
      The launch includes late-model Asian, domestic and European vehicle applications. 
      The 201 SKUs include:
      95 power with motor (51 of the “smart motor” type covering Honda/Acura, Nissan and Mazda vehicle applications) 53 power regulator only 46 motor only Seven manual only All AISIN window regulators are designed and manufactured to the highest OE level standards, according to the company.
      “AISIN continues to bring needed premium-quality parts to the aftermarket, which is reflected by this newly expanded product offering,” said Larrow Kaufman, senior sales manager for AISIN Aftermarket North America.
      For more information, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view