• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

WD-40 Auctioning 1951 Chevy 3100 For SEMA Cares Charities

WD-40 Brand is auctioning its classic 1951 Chevrolet 3100 to benefit SEMA Cares charities, including Childhelp. 

The auction is taking place on

link hidden, please login to view
 from Feb. 28 to March 7.

WD-40 Brand and SEMA Cares partnered with Trad Ronfeldt to rebuild the WD-40 Brand/SEMA Cares Custom 1951 Chevrolet 3100, which debuted at the 2021 SEMA Show at the WD-40 Brand booth. All of the proceeds from the auction will go to SEMA Cares Charities, including Childhelp, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the prevention and treatment of child abuse.

Ronfeldt – a seasoned automotive mechanic, fabricator, welder, and professional off-road crew chief – had an ambitious plan to rebuild the vehicle from the ground up. He wanted to create something that looked like it just rolled off the production line, and he accomplished this and more.

The 1951 Chevrolet 3100 is now a road-ready vehicle that maintains its classic look with a custom-built dually rear-end, backed by added horsepower and superior performance. Ronfeldt fabricated the truck bed from new materials to imitate the truck’s body lines to make it look like a Chevrolet production piece straight off the assembly line.

In addition, the vehicle has numerous updates, including:  

• A V-8 fuel-injected 383 Stoker producing 500+ horsepower  
  • Custom dually rear with widened Currie axle  
  • New suspension design  
  • A restored cab interior with new upholstery and distressed leather seats  
  • A custom patina paint job  
  • Completely new drivetrain and transmission  

View images of the truck and learn more at 

To date, WD-40 Brand has built and auctioned more than 10 vehicles and raised more than $1 million for charity.  

The post

appeared first on

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kozmo Jr.
      I tough truck at my local county fair, and I recently bought a 1998 F-150 to run for the event this year. The truck has been sitting for some time and needs new calipers, however I like to build these without having to throw a bunch of money in. I was wondering if there was any way for me to take the calipers off my 2002 Chevy Astro van that I ran last year and put them onto my '98 f-150. I'm assuming I would have to make a custom mounting plate of some sort? I would like an external opinion before I dive into this if you have any input.  
    • By chevyguy
      I've got a 2014 Chevy Equinox with new pluigs, coils, fuel injectors, recent top-engine carbon clean, new AC Delco O2 sensors, and relitively new CAT. Getting a P219A-00 for Fuel trim cyliner balance. Any ideas where to start diagnosing? I saw this online as possible causes:
      Leaking or contaminated fuel injectors Low fuel pressure or running out of fuel Leaking evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve Exhaust or intake air system leaks Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system Positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) system is leaking or the valve is stuck open Ignition system Incorrectly seated engine oil dipstick, tube or oil fill cap Just curious if anyone has had this issue with a GMC of Chevy and succesfully diagnosed.
    • By Harley M
      Hey there, I am curious if anyone knows where to locate the “plug” to INSTALL a block heater in my 2013 Chevy Equinox LT 2.4L.
      I have not been able to find anything online about where a block heater can be installed and if it even has a plug to slide through. Am I better off getting a magnetic block heater?

Thanks in advance. 
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Counterman
      O’Reilly Automotive has expanded its charitable efforts since hosting its first small golf tournament in 1999.
      Now, the company organizes two annual golf tournaments, supporting numerous charities in the Springfield, Missouri, area, where O’Reilly is headquartered.
      On Nov. 16, O’Reilly Auto Parts distributed grants totaling more than $600,000 to 34 local nonprofit organizations.
      The grants were awarded to a diverse range of charities, addressing needs such as disability support, mental health services, youth mentoring and emergency-shelter provision. The beneficiaries include organizations such as The Arc of the Ozarks, Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Child Advocacy Center and many others. Each charity received funds to support various operational or capital needs.
      Julie Gray, vice president of corporate services at O’Reilly, expressed the company’s commitment to community support.
      “This is one of the highlights of our year,” Gray said. “Giving back is deeply ingrained in our culture. A lot of people work hard to make our golf tournaments a success each year, and it’s all worth it when we see the difference those dollars will make to the people our community’s nonprofits serve. It drives us to try to raise even more, year after year.”
      Since 2017, the Community Foundation of the Ozarks (CFO) has facilitated the grant applications and managed the funds. Since the partnership began, the O’Reilly Charity Golf Classic tournaments have raised and distributed $3.4 million.
      O’Reilly Auto Parts extended gratitude to the suppliers, vendors and team members who sponsor and support the annual golf tournaments, making these significant contributions to local nonprofits possible.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.