Open to the public and available for all channels of the aftermarket, Dorman University provides Web-based access to product training related to Dorman’s growing categories and product offering.
Dorman says signing up for its new training is both easy and free. After visiting www.DormanUniversity.com and enrolling in the program, students can begin selecting from a wide variety of available course content including:
· An introduction to Hybrid Drive Batteries
· Highlights from Dorman’s latest Service Dealer Guide
· An overview of Dorman’s TPMS program
· An overview of the diesel parts market
· Highlights from Dorman’s latest Heavy Duty New Product Guide
· New training modules added often
Each training module consists of course materials that can be downloaded for easy reference, learning content such as videos or presentations, a brief quiz on the course materials, an opportunity to earn a certificate of completion and a closing review summary.
Enroll today to start participating in Dorman University.
For additional information on Dorman’s latest product introductions, visit www.DormanProducts.com or call 800-523-2492. Also available on the company’s website are links to the Dorman Products signup and links to the company’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.