Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By 袁春凤 (Tiffany)
Basic knowledge of shock absorbing rubber products
1. Static stiffness: refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement in a given displacement range. The static stiffness must be measured within a certain displacement range. The static stiffness values measured in different displacement ranges are different, but some families require the change curve measured in the whole displacement range.
2. Dynamic stiffness: It refers to the ratio of the change of pressure (or tensile force) to the change of displacement of damping rubber in a certain displacement range and a certain frequency.
3. dynamic magnification: the ratio of the dynamic stiffness to the static stiffness measured by the damping rubber in a certain range of displacement.
4. Loss coefficient: There is a phase difference between the deformation of rubber and the stress of rubber in the course of the force acting on damping rubber, and the stress of rubber is generally ahead of the phase angle of the deformation of rubber.
5. Torsional stiffness: refers to the ratio of torsional moment to torsional angle of damping rubber within a certain range of torsional angle.
6. Durability: It refers to the number of times of vibration when the rubber is in good condition after n times of reciprocating vibration under certain preloading load, amplitude and vibration frequency in a certain direction.Thanks for the help and support of Chongqing Feilong Jiangli Auto Parts technical department.