• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

CARFAX Report For US & CA @ 10 USD Each

spacer.png

Q: How soon will I get it?
A: As soon as the payment goes through you will get it (Delay if I am not online, which is rare).

Q: What payments do you take?
A: Paypal & BTC

Q: Is this a official Carfax from Carfax.com?
A: Yes

Q: How many can I buy at once?
A: As many as you want. (10 USD Each. We can work on discount if it's bulk)

spacer.png

Private message me Or contact me via Telegram Or Discord

Telegram: 

link hidden, please login to view

Discord: zir787#4879

Terms Of Service:

1. Reports will be delivered instantly if I am online. But if I am not then it can take up to 5-6 hours. (I sleep too :D)
2. You automatically agree to my T.O.S when you decide to buy something from me.
3. All sales are final and no refund will be provided after the payment is sent and report is delivered.
4. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone without giving a reason.
5. I will provide refund ONLY when I am unable to deliver the report in 10 hours (in case I am not online) from the time of payment is made.
6. I have right to change this terms whenever I want without any alert.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      Heavy-duty repair shops around the country reported up to a 40% year-over-year increase in counter sales, according to Fullbay’s 2023-2024 State of Heavy-Duty Repair Report.
      Labor rates went up approximately $10 per hour compared to the 2022-2023 data.

link hidden, please login to view published the fourth-annual report in partnership with ATA’s Technology and Maintenance Council. “Our most extensive report to date, the fourth-annual edition brims with valuable data and analysis tailored to assist repair shops in optimizing their operations,” said Patrick McKittrick, CEO of Fullbay. “This all-encompassing report serves as a valuable resource for shop owners and managers, enabling them to benchmark their shop’s key metrics against counterparts nationwide. We take pride in providing transparent and unbiased data, supporting our industry partners and peers in their consideration of heavy-duty vehicle maintenance best practices.”
      Among the highlights in the report:
      45% of respondents reported between 21% to 40% increases of counter sales from 2022 to 2023 Labor rates increased 9% across the country in 2023 –  equating to a roughly $10-per-hour increase Over 40% of respondents reported a net profit between 11% and 20% 18% of shops surveyed were pulling in between $1 million to $2 million each year, while 12% reported revenue between $250,001 and $500,000 25% of technicians indicated they worked at only three shops throughout the course of their entire career “For over 60 years, TMC has aided in developing best practices, technology, and maintenance practices to support the heavy-duty repair industry to specify and maintain their fleets more effectively,” said TMC Executive Director Robert Braswell. “There is no shortage of challenges repair shops face, and this annual report is an excellent tool for individuals of all sectors within the industry to use as a guide when faced with those particular challenges on a daily basis.”
      Fullbay’s report data is drawn from individual survey responses and real-world shop data. More than 1,000 individuals from the commercial freight, logistics and repair industries completed the survey, while shops across North America, Australia and New Zealand were sampled for authentic shop data. Those surveyed were a combination of both customers and non-customers of Fullbay, while all sampled data went through data masking. 
      The 2024 report is available for free download 
      link hidden, please login to view.  The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By NAPA
      TLANTA, Jan. 25, 2024 /
      link hidden, please login to view/ -- Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC), a leading global distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts, plans to release fourth quarter and full-year financial results on February 15, 2024. Following the release, management will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET. The public may access the webcast and supplemental earnings materials on the  link hidden, please login to view. The call is also available by dialing 1-800-836-8184. A replay of the call will be available on the company's website or toll-free at 1-888-660-6345, ID 30941#, two hours after completion of the conference call. About Genuine Parts Company
      Founded in 1928, Genuine Parts Company is a global service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts. The company's Automotive Parts Group distributes automotive replacement parts in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australasia, France, the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Portugal. The company's Industrial Parts Group distributes industrial replacement parts in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australasia. In total, the company serves its global customers from an extensive network of more than 10,000 locations in 17 countries and has approximately 58,000 employees. Further information is available at 
      link hidden, please login to view. SOURCE Genuine Parts Company
      For further information: Investor contact: Timothy Walsh, (678) 934-5349, Senior Director - Investor Relations; Media contact: Heather Ross, (678) 934-5220, Vice President - Strategic Communications
    • By NAPA
      ATLANTA, Oct. 2, 2023 /
      link hidden, please login to view/ -- Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC), a leading global distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts, announced today that it has published its 2023 Sustainability Report. The new report highlights GPC's approach to sustainability that looks inward to global operations and outward to how the company helps improve its vast network that includes teammates, suppliers, customers, communities and investors. "At GPC, we embrace our role in the global sustainable economy," said Paul Donahue, chairman and chief executive officer. "We are proud to share GPC's 2023 Sustainability Report, which highlights our work as One GPC Team to make significant progress on our environmental, social and governance initiatives. Thank you to our teammates, partners and suppliers who strive for excellence every day and deliver exceptional service for our customers and the communities in which we work and live."
      VIEW THE REPORT HERE: 
      link hidden, please login to view   About Genuine Parts Company
      Founded in 1928, Genuine Parts Company is a global service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts. The company's Automotive Parts Group distributes automotive replacement parts in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australasia, France, the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Portugal. The company's Industrial Parts Group distributes industrial replacement parts in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australasia. In total, the company serves its global customers from an extensive network of more than 10,000 locations in 17 countries and has approximately 58,000 employees. Further information is available at 
      For further information: CONTACTS: Investor Contact: Tim Walsh, 678.934.5349, Senior Director - Investor Relations; Media Contact: Heather Ross, 678.934.5220, Vice President - Strategic Communications
    • By NAPA
      ATLANTA, Sept. 28, 2023 /
      link hidden, please login to view/ -- Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC), a leading global distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts, plans to release third quarter financial results on October 19, 2023. Management will also conduct a conference call on this date at 11:00 a.m. ET. The public may access the webcast and supplemental earnings materials on the  link hidden, please login to view. The call is also available by dialing 888-317-6003. The conference ID is 9754822. A replay of the call will be available on the company's website or toll-free at 877-344-7529, ID 7086770, two hours after the completion of the conference call. About Genuine Parts Company
      For further information: Investor contact: Tim Walsh, (678) 934-5349, Senior Director - Investor Relations; Media contact: Heather Ross, (678) 934-5220, Vice President - Strategic Communications
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Counterman
      Genuine Parts Co. (GPC) reported second-quarter sales of $5.9 billion, up 5.6% compared to second-quarter 2022.
      GPC reported a 4.9% increase in comparable sales. A 1.8% benefit from acquisitions contributed to the quarterly results, the company noted.
      Net income jumped 10% to $344 million. On a per-share diluted basis, net income was $2.44, an increase of nearly 11% compared to adjusted diluted earnings per share of $2.20 last year.
      “We are pleased to report another solid quarter, which includes record sales and double-digit adjusted earnings growth,” said Paul Donahue, chairman and CEO. “Our second-quarter performance, once again, highlights the value and benefit of our global Automotive and Industrial business mix and geographic diversity, which we believe are competitive advantages that differentiate GPC in the marketplace.”
      Sales for the Automotive Parts Group, which includes NAPA Auto Parts, increased 5.4% to $3.7 billion. The results include a 4.3% increase in comparable sales and a 2.6% benefit from acquisitions, according to the company.
      “Global Automotive sales continue to benefit from our global diversification, as our businesses outside the U.S. posted mid-single-digit to double-digit growth in local currency in the second quarter,” said Will Stengel, president and chief operating officer.
      “Our Industrial sales growth was broad based, with all product categories and major industries served growing from the prior year, allowing the Industrial team to post its 12th consecutive quarter of margin expansion. The global GPC team delivered a solid second quarter and our teams remain focused on the consistent execution of our strategic initiatives. We believe our investments in our people, customer solutions, technology, supply chain and emerging technology will continue to enhance our capabilities and leadership positions.”
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.