• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Client is looking for a Decklid and Doors for his 1999 BMW e330

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shelitaauto
      URL: 
      link hidden, please login to view Source: Gasgoo
      As part of the EU’s 1.4 billion euro ($1.52 billion) state aid package, BMW is the only car manufacturer to receive EU funding for a hydrogen project.
      Other companies that have received funding include tire maker Michelin Group and aircraft manufacturing and development company Airbus. The European Commission said on May 28 that the initial funding is expected to unlock an additional 3.3 billion euros in private investment.
      The Hy2Move program is the fourth round of funding related to hydrogen energy and focuses on mobility. The hydrogen energy initiative has been declared one of the key projects of common European interest and is expected to play an important role in the EU’s 2050 carbon neutrality goal. Other important projects of common European interest include semiconductors and batteries for electric vehicles.
      Details of BMW’s project and the amount of funding will be announced shortly after the scheme receives final approval and restrictions on publication of trade secrets are lifted, the commission said. BMW is one of the few companies to support hydrogen fuel cell technology and has launched a pilot fleet of hydrogen-powered X5 SUVs.

Image source: BMW
      The iX5 features a hybrid battery/fuel cell drivetrain with a total output of 401 HP (295 kW). Two 700-bar carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic hydrogen storage tanks can hold about 6 kilograms of hydrogen and travel 504 kilometers (303 miles) in WLTP conditions. For now, BMW has yet to commit to mass production of the iX5.
      Other automakers backing hydrogen include Toyota, Renault, Hyundai and Honda. Toyota makes the Mirai fuel cell sedan, and Renault says hydrogen can power the internal combustion engine in its Alpine range of sports cars.
      The “Hy2Move” project will be co-funded by Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Slovakia and Spain.
      A total of 11 companies plan to participate in 13 programs. The European Commission says it expects to create 3,300 jobs by 2031.
    • By Esacivic
      Hey y’all I have a 1989 Honda civic hatch and I’m looking to build up a strong suspension but I’m unsure of some quality brands for them. I’m looking for anti roll bars that are beefier then stock, full control arms all around, camber kits front and rear, sway bar. 

any and all help is appreciated thank you
    • By jeffb
      I'm looking for the part number, or some way to the the main engine wire harness for a 2006 Buick Lucerne.  I've had difficulty finding this and wonder if anybody can help me.

Thanks.
    • By Rade
      Hello, does anyone know name of company who put that sticker on goods?
      Via that company can order every part from OE for Vw Audi Skoda Seat Bmw Mercedes Porsche Land Rover and same..

• By HazelAdam14
      Hi truckers,
      I'm always on the road; that’s why I have a dire need for a reliable heavy duty truck repair near me. What I need is quick response time with expert technicians who can handle all types of mechanical issues. So, I’d really appreciate it if you can help a heavy duty truck repair near me.