Quantcast

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250

• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

Federated Car Care Program

APF

federated-sliced_logo.jpg

link hidden, please login to view

The Federated Car Care Center Program is a nationwide network of independently-owned repair facilities. Federated Car Care Centers can take care of all of your preventative maintenance and repair needs, both import and domestic, older or the latest models. You can trust your car to the Federated Car Care Professional who is conveniently located and provides exemplary service at competitive price

Federated Car Care Centers employ highly qualified, ASE certified technicians for all repair services and install brand name, quality parts that meet or exceed OE specifications. Federated Car Care Centers are also well trained in the latest repair and diagnostic procedures and maintain state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and repair the latest models.

Federated Auto Parts: 

Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing

Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      Counterman’s “
      link hidden, please login to view” contest challenges our readers to solve an automotive riddle, for a chance to win $100. And each month, we receive hundreds of responses from aftermarket professionals trying to guess the model of the vehicle depicted. The correct answer for the April/May contest is the Corvette Stingray. The winner is Dana Woollen, store manager at A Street Auto Parts in Lincoln, Nebraska.
      Now, let’s get to know the “Guess the Car” champion.
      CM: How long have you been working in the auto parts business?
      DW: Off and on for probably 18 years. I’ve always been with NAPA Auto Parts, but at different locations.
      CM: What do you like most about your job?
      DW: The people. I’m a people person, so I like the camaraderie with my co-workers and the relationships that you form with the customers.
      CM: What’s the strangest question a customer has asked you?
      DW: Well, I asked a customer how many lug holes a rotor had, and he asked me what I meant by that.
      CM: What’s the coolest car you’ve ever owned or worked on?
      DW: I helped a buddy with his 2019 Chevy Corvette. That’s a pretty fun car.
      CM: Did you get to drive it?
      DW: Oh yeah. Absolutely.
      CM: Do you have any interesting hobbies? What do you do for fun?
      DW: I’m a musician on the side. I play the bass guitar, and I sing in a couple bands.
      CM: What’s your dream car?
      DW: When I was a kid I had a poster on my wall of a 959 Porsche cabriolet. I’d say that’s as good a dream car as any.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Ignition Coil Pack Factory
      China Electrical Car Parts Ignition Coil Factory Wholesale Ignition Coil Pack Car Parts in OE Quality. Best Car Engine Ignition Coil Wholesale from Car Parts Manufacturer Online.
    • By deeant
      Hi, i'm new here! Driving Subaru Forester 2010, and my car door fuel is worn-off. It has visible cracks and somewhat being neglected, anyone familiar with this product or has anyone tried this? 

Thanks!

• DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

• By Counterman
      Counterman’s “
      link hidden, please login to view” contest challenges our readers to solve an automotive riddle, for a chance to win $100. And each month, we receive hundreds of responses from aftermarket professionals trying to guess the model of the vehicle depicted. The correct answer for the February/March contest is the Toyota Tundra. The winner is Greg Rogers, inside sales and axle & suspension sales at Potter Webster Co. in Portland, Oregon.
      Now, let’s get to know the “Guess the Car” champion.
      CM: How long have you been working in the auto parts business?  
      GR: I started in the auto parts business in 1976 and also have worked in engine remanufacturing and high-performance engine sales. I am currently in a heavy-duty truck parts distributor managing their axle and suspension sales to OEM semi-trailer manufacturers, but I still get calls for fleet-shop pickup parts and all the auto parts for our employees.
      CM: What do you like most about your job?
      GR: I like being able to custom-engineer something that hasn’t been done before. Doesn’t happen often, but it can be rewarding.
      CM: What’s the strangest question a customer has asked you?  
      GR: I had a young woman once ask if I had any wiper blades to fit her Chevrolet Mustang.
      CM: What’s the coolest car you’ve ever owned or worked on?
      GR: I’ve spec’d valvetrains for NASCARs and for record-breaking dragsters. The most challenging project was converting an alcohol-burning, turbocharged Corvair to Weber side-draft carburetors and jetting them properly.
      CM: Do you have any interesting hobbies? What do you do for fun?
      GR: I am currently writing a trilogy screenplay about “The Adventures of Major Tom.” For fun, I have a killer stereo, and I like to barbeque.
      CM: What’s your dream car?
      GR: I have a 1986 Dodge Conquest TSI, but I think that I would rather have a 1972 Mach 1 Mustang.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.