Welcome to Auto Parts Forum
Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
By Tristan Kulow
I was installing my new manifold when one of the bolts broke off half way through. I did the standard drill the bolt out and attempt to retap the hole. Well i drilled to low and had to weld the hole shut so I could redrill the correct position of the hole. I can't for some reason get the bit to catch almost tempted to resort to a diamond tipped bit to see if that would go through. Also the hole was stick welded shut.What should i do to redrill and retap this hole?
Small refrigerated vans are mainly used for temperature-sensitive items such as food or medicine, so temperature is the key to small refrigerated vans. If the temperature is not adjusted properly, the goods will not be stored or transported in a perfect state. The following are 8 maintenance tips for refrigerated delivery van.
1. Before driving, check whether the oil used in the refrigerated van is sufficient, and the oil can reach the destination smoothly.
2.Check that the battery is connected well, make sure that the wire connecting the battery is not damaged, and remember to check whether the electrolyte is sufficient.
3. Before driving a s refrigerated van, check whether there are any parts that are not tightened or other problems. If there are any problems, you must first eliminate the fault before driving on the road.
4. make sure that the drainage device is unobstructed.
5. When loading goods, remember to keep the goods away from the air outlet of the evaporator, so that the cold air in the cargo box keeps circulating, and there is no place where air-conditioning cannot be obtained.
6. Check whether the coolant is correct. The pointer of the liquid level meter should be within the normal range. If the refrigerating liquid is insufficient, the refrigerating liquid should be refilled in time.
7. Adjust the seat belt to the extent that it is not loose or tight.
8. Check whether the electrical and wire connections are stable. Whether the wires are cracked or damaged.
During our normal use, the maintenance are also inseparable. The refrigeration unit is maintained according to the working hours of the engine. The maintenance time of small refrigerated van units is 500-700 hours. It needs to be replaced, air filter element, oil filter element, fuel filter element, and check the tightness of the belt, whether there is leakage in the refrigeration system, etc. However, in order to meet the needs of environmental protection, some brands of refrigeration units try to reduce the damage to the environment and reduce the emission of harmful substances. Therefore, synthetic engine oil or semi-synthetic engine oil is used to replace ordinary engine oil, thereby extending the maintenance time of the engine. Do maintenance once every 2000 hours.
Tesla Model S X 3 Parts Control Arm Tie Rod End Stabilizer Link Wheel Hub Brake Pad Factory Supplier ChinaBy CHEN HAI
Taizhou Telubao Chassis Parts Co.,Ltd Produce Chassis parts as Control Arm, Stabilizer Bar Link, Tie Rod End, Wheel Hub Bearing, Steering Knuckle, Bushing, Parking Brake Pad, etc Fit For Tesla, Land Rover, Jaguar, Porsche, BMW Audi Benz Lincoln Maserati Lexus... as aftermarket replace use. www.smkcarparts.com www.tlbchassisparts.com or WhatsApp us by +8613855273205 for more...BENGBU SMK AUTO PARTS CO.,LTD CHINA MANUFACTURER
By skf，nsk，ntn，koyo，timken，fag bearing
We are China Jinan Shafu Bearing Co., Ltd.,we specialize in this field for 6 years and we have our own factory.We have been authorized by major brands.
Our products involved in :
2.Agricultural machinery bearings
4.Tapered Roller Bearings
5.Cylindrical Roller Bearings
9.Angular contact ball bearings
10.Deep groove ball bearing
Your further requirements will be welcomed all the time
Skype:Sophia shi shafu