• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Need a solution for autoparts online products return

I have an auto parts website, and most of the customers return the products because they don't fit their vehicles. I am looking for a solution. Is there any software or API where customers can check if auto parts fit their vehicle using the VIN number on the product, cart, or checkout page before placing an order?

Here is the sample screenshot I want to achieve 

image.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shelitaauto
      link hidden, please login to view Primary product lineup: Bumpers, grilles, radiator supports, lamps, bearings, door mirrors, and an assortment of metal components, catering to European, American, Chinese, and Japanese vehicle models.
      URL:  link hidden, please login to view

• By Max
      We offer photo sets of spare parts for your online store (by manufacturer brands).
      Good quality photos, no logos or watermarks. Resolution from 3Mpix.
      HEPU ( Timing Belt Kit, Water Pump) - 957 images.
      BOSCH (Brake Pads, Brake Shoes) - 1024 images.
      GATES (Belts, Timing Kits, Water Hoses, Pulleys, Thermostats) - 2081 images.
      ZIMMERMANN ( Brake Pads, Brake Shoes, Brake Discs, Brake Drums)
      List of available photos IMAGES.xlsx

• By jeff C
      I've been looking everywhere for a replacement driveshaft for my automatic 2006 saab92x and I can't find one. Is it even replaceable?
    • By Counterman
      link hidden, please login to viewannounced the launch of its new passenger car engine oil additive technology Lubrizol PV1710 that the company said will enable oil marketers to meet the performance requirements of ILSAC GF-7, the new passenger car engine oil specification that will go into effect on March 31, 2025. The company added that Lubrizol PV1710 offers customers a solution formulated to meet ILSAC GF-7 credentials and with a capability to reach dexos 1 specification. Core technology testing is complete and additional testing is underway to cover industry requirements. Lubrizol PV1710 will be available well in advance of the first-license timeline, enabling oil marketers to fully prepare to go to market, the company said.
      “In developing Lubrizol PV1710, our goal was to simplify the process for our customers,” said Padu Sreenivas, product manager for
      link hidden, please login to view. “This product is designed for coverage in a broad range of base stocks and viscosity grades, enabling customers to address of GF-7 market needs in a streamlined timeframe.” In a news release, the company said its Lubrizol’s Specification Readiness Program grants customers access to technical expertise, testing capacity, portfolio management, and marketing support, enabling oil marketers to meet requirements with ease and confidence.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Garage Gurus
      Garage Gurus GURUS+ Online Training