• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

1993 Dodge Spirit rear hub needed

Looking for a REAR 5-lug hub (part# 4383587) w/o ABS for my 1993 Dodge Spirit with drum brakes. Other makes and models should work for it ( i.e. Plymouth Acclaim, Chrysler LeBaron, and possibly others?). Car has less than 80k original miles, so would like to fix it. Age of the car makes it a challenge. Current hub was destroyed when neither the shop, nor I, noticed that the inner bearings needed changed, after changing outer bearings numerous times. Online stores only sell front hubs. Checking with salvage yards, no luck so far.  If you have information that could help me find a replacement, it would be greatly appreciated. Pictures attached for clarity. Thank you. 

oldpart.jpg

1101201459_HDR.jpg

1101201500_HDR.jpg

1102200711c_HDR.jpg

mycar_rear_parts.JPG