Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

CAN OBD-II Car Scanner Tool Groupon $13.99

APF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      KYB is making it easier for professional technicians to earn rewards for purchasing and installing KYB shocks and struts.  
      The updated KYB Excel-Gold Rewards Program offers professional technicians the ability to earn unlimited rewards throughout 2022. Each user will receive a KYB Excel-Gold Prepaid Mastercard and have access to a dedicated dashboard that will show real-time updates on their claims, payout dates and amounts.
      Professional technicians who have received a KYB Excel-Gold Prepaid Mastercard from previous KYB promotions are already registered and can continue earning by uploading qualified invoices. For a limited time only, new registrants will receive a $10 sign-on bonus when they join the KYB Excel-Gold Rewards program. 
      Throughout 2022 Professionals will earn funds for purchasing and installing featured KYB products. During the first quarter of 2022 KYB will reward technicians with $5 for every KYB Excel-G Strut and Strut-Plus Assembly installed. Products featured by KYB and the rewards schedule will be updated quarterly. 
      The reloadable KYB Excel-Gold Prepaid Mastercard will be used for all future KYB service-provider promotions. Professional technicians and service writers can learn more about KYB Excel-Gold and begin earning rewards at www.kyb.com/earn. 
      The post Service Providers Can Earn All Year Long With KYB Excel-Gold appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • By Counterman
      3D Beta, a Beta Utensili Spa Group company, recently announced the immediate availability of the C50S three-drawer service tool cart manufactured in Italy.
      Developed from customer feedback, the cart reveals Beta Tools’ commitment to deliver the latest product, the company noted.
      “Our new C50S tool cart is adaptable for many industrial and automotive applications,” said Randy Booth, general manager at Beta Tools USA. “It is brilliantly designed with an assortment of optional features.”
      Unique features and benefits include:
      Thermoplastic worktop handles the demands around the shop. Three drawers (23¼” x 143/8” x 2¾”) on ball bearing slides for easy opening and closing. Drawer capacity of 33 pounds is evenly distributed. Unit is key-locking to secure tools. Side-mounted nine-piece screwdriver holder and two built-in bottle holders Large lower shelf protected by a PVC, oil-resistant rubber mat. Static load capacity of 880 pounds Optional items include a folding side shelf, 5000MS a paper roll holder, 2400S-R/PC and a rear-mounted pegboard tool panel. All three C50S colors – orange, grey and red – are in stock and ready to ship throughout the United States.
      For more information: call 717-449-5044 or visit the 3D Beta website.
      The post Beta Tools USA Introduces 3-Drawer Tool Cart appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • By basicautopart
      Looking for Used Auto Parts? Find your used auto parts or used car parts from auto salvage yards near you just in few clicks. https://www.basicautopart.com/
    • By Counterman
      Counterman’s “Guess the Car” contest challenges our readers to solve an automotive riddle, for a chance to win $100. And each month, we receive hundreds of responses from aftermarket professionals trying to guess the model of the vehicle depicted.
      The correct answer for the October/November contest is the Kia Carnival. The winner is Daniel Blaskie, a counterman at Athens Auto Supply in Union City, Michigan.
      Now, let’s get to know the “Guess the Car” champion.
      CM: How long have you been working in the auto parts business?
      DB: I’ve been with NAPA Auto Parts for about 10 years now. This is actually my first and only job that I’ve had. I started here part-time when I was in high school, and then moved to full-time when I graduated. I just loved it, and I’ve been here ever since.
      CM: What do you like most about your job?
      DB: Being able to tie my passion for vehicles and farming into helping customers. Being able to work with that every day is kind of the best of both worlds.
      CM: What’s the strangest question a customer has asked you?
      DB: We had a customer come in wanting to know what type of oil her car took. We told her to check on the oil cap; a lot of times it’s written on there. And this particular lady came back in and said, “It says ‘710.’” Because that’s “oil” turned upside down. She read it as “710.”
      CM: What’s the coolest car you’ve ever owned or worked on?
      DB: Both owned and worked on. It’s my ‘76 Jeep CJ-5.
      CM: Do you have any interesting hobbies? What do you do for fun?
      DB: I’m a part-time firefighter and EMT, and I’m a father of four, so I don’t have a whole lot of free time. One of my sons is just getting old enough to kind of get interested in vehicles and stuff, and I love working on things with him. Seeing how he picks things up and helps me out is just a blast for me.
      CM: What’s your dream car?
      DB: My dream car would be an ‘88 DeTomaso Pantera. I just love the Italian body style combined with American muscle. It’s the best of both worlds.
      The post Meet The ‘Guess The Car’ Champ: Daniel Blaskie appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing
    • By block77
      Hey guys i recently bought the coolest thing ever a cordless compact car vacuum cleaner at www.carsupply.net