• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

RockAuto Promo - KYB Truck Shock and Strut Rebate

RockAuto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      ZF Aftermarket announced the launch of 33 new part numbers in March for SACHS Continuous Damping Control (CDC) shock absorbers for approximately 1.6 million passenger vehicles in operation in the U.S. and Canada (USC). The new products expand ZF’s line of SACHS CDC shock absorbers by more than 70 percent, reflecting growing demand for advanced damping technology in the aftermarket, according to ZF.
      The CDC part numbers cover a variety of BMW and Audi models, among others. The CDC electronic damper system has been in large-scale original equipment production since the mid-2000s and is offered for many vehicles, from luxury cars to SUVs to compact cars. ZF said it has produced more than 35 million CDC dampers globally and plans to release additional CDC part numbers in the USC region throughout 2024.
      “Demand for continuous damping control shocks is skyrocketing in the USC aftermarket, so we’re very excited to deliver more of this advanced damping technology to our customers, and to continue building the SACHS CDC product line,” said Mark Cali, head of independent aftermarket, USC for ZF Aftermarket.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By OReilly Auto Parts
      Automotive Shock and Strut Overview | What do they do and why are they important?
    • By HazelAdam14
      Hi truckers,
      I'm always on the road; that’s why I have a dire need for a reliable heavy duty truck repair near me. What I need is quick response time with expert technicians who can handle all types of mechanical issues. So, I’d really appreciate it if you can help a heavy duty truck repair near me. 
    • By Dannytomany
      Good car covers are invaluable and can really transform the appearance of a car. Do you have any brands to recommend?

For now, I use alfa-ways.com and they work very well

• A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Counterman
      KYB recently unveiled the KYB Parts Catalog app.
      While most mobile catalog apps only ask for the year, make and model when searching for part numbers, KYB said its app dives much deeper, requesting information such as engine size, trim package and drivetrain type when applicable.
      The additional levels of detail provide “an accurate and much narrower list of recommended shock-and-strut applications and part numbers,” according to the company.
      With the app, service writers and technicians can quickly search for the part they need without accessing a computer. The app also provides recommended part numbers for performance-upgrade shocks and struts, strut mounts, boots and bumpers if available.
      The app can recommend the closest retailer or wholesaler from which to order the part, KYB noted.  
      “The new KYB Parts Catalog app quickly provides repair shops with the right part number, helping to reduce repair time and opening repair bays quicker,” the company said in a news release.
      Those who were using the KYB Shocks app will be automatically updated to this latest version, KYB said. New users can download the KYB Parts Catalog on The App Store and Google Play.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view