• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Momentum USA Unveils Max Duty Brake Pads

rssImage-2d388c8d62c7438c6592ab1f5db7702e.jpeg

Momentum USA Inc. is introducing a new brake-pad offering as an extension of AmeriPLATINUM, Max Duty. 

The brake pads will be the most complete pads offered by AmeriBRAKES, providing three levels of protection for fleet, emergency-service and other severe-duty requirements, according to the company.

​The 100% copper-free brake pads feature A.R.M. – R.A.C. technology. A.R.M. refers to the mechanical-attachment method of securing the brake pad to the backing plate. Rust Abatement Coating (R.A.C.) helps prevent possible pad delamination and premature wear using zinc-coated galvanized technology.

The A.R.M. – R.A.C. technology helps with NVH issues and helps to ensure a quiet brake system, according to Momentum USA.

“By mitigating ‘rust-jacking,’ these pads will have the benefit of longer life,” the company said in a news release. “100% manufactured and distributed in North America, Max Duty pads deliver dependability, exceed expectations and provide peace of mind in the most severe conditions.”

AmeriPLATINUM Plus Max Duty brake pads will be available for distribution and sale in the coming weeks.

The post

link hidden, please login to view
appeared first on

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      JNPSoft OptiCat, a provider of solutions to support aftermarket auto part suppliers with the mapping, maintenance, development, validation and publishing of their catalog data in industry standards ACES® and PIES, has launched DataLive, an innovative tool that transforms the way manufacturers manage their product data.  With DataLive, manufacturers can now automatically track when their products reach a go live state on the various distribution sell platforms.
      link hidden, please login to view “As part of our commitment to pioneering new and effective products for our customers, we are thrilled to launch DataLive to the Aftermarket Industry”, said David Williams, CEO of JNPSoft OptiCat.  “DataLive gives our partners the ability to strategically follow up with distributors and retailers, perform reviews and accurately forecast supply chain management.”
      “DataLive was designed to determine why sales may not be happening as projected,” said Bryan Thueson, COO JNPSoft OptiCat. “DataLive has flexible packages based on search volume making it an effective tool to help you sell more parts”.
      DataLive aims to automate a process that is currently manual, saving manufacturers time and allowing them to allocate valuable resources to other critical operations.
      For more information about DataLive visit 
      link hidden, please login to view. The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By OReilly Auto Parts
      Which Brake Pads Are Right For My Vehicle? | Brake Pad Selection
    • By Dorman Products
      Brake Booster Valve | ASE Test Practice Question 2
    • By Kozmo Jr.
      I tough truck at my local county fair, and I recently bought a 1998 F-150 to run for the event this year. The truck has been sitting for some time and needs new calipers, however I like to build these without having to throw a bunch of money in. I was wondering if there was any way for me to take the calipers off my 2002 Chevy Astro van that I ran last year and put them onto my '98 f-150. I'm assuming I would have to make a custom mounting plate of some sort? I would like an external opinion before I dive into this if you have any input.  
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Dorman Products
      Brake Rotor Thickness Variation | ASE Test Practice Question 1