Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

APW Rewards Car Care Month: Free 100 or 200 Points for Every Purchase for 3 Days Only

link hidden, please login to view

If you’ve been putting off fixing your car, the best time to do those repairs would be right now because April is National Car Care Month. A lot of vehicles need maintenance and upgrades, yours included, and Car Care Month is an important reminder of the value of taking care of our vehicles. Here at Auto Parts Warehouse, we want to help you get your ride in tip-top shape with APW Rewards’ exclusive offer from April 10-12. During this period,

members will get free 100 points just for signing up!

But your savings on auto repair don’t end there. For 3 days only—every product you purchase from AutoPartsWarehouse.com as an APW Rewards member will get you either free 100 points or 200 points! All these points are easily redeemable for exclusive coupon codes that you can use on the site to get huge discounts on auto parts and accessories. In fact, you can already redeem a $10 off coupon with just a minimum of 200 points and you can keep on earning points to get discounts up to $100 off per order!
During the limited promo period, APW Rewards will give you free 100 points on select items–with no purchase limit. The great news is you can earn even more points–200 points to be exact–if you purchase from the brands listed below:

Plus, all loyalty members who accumulate $300 worth of purchases unlock Premier Tier membership, which automatically credits double points for every purchase all year round–even after our Car Care Month promo is done! No need to hunt down discount codes; with an APW Rewards membership, all the coupons you need can be found right inside your APW account.

Investing in your daily driver ensures the smoothest and safest drive. To help get you started on refreshing your ride, check out this simple

. Sign up for an APW Rewards membership for free today at
and avail of this special deal that await you for Car Care Month. Remember: the more points you earn, the more auto parts store coupons you can redeem for future purchases. Make car care a priority while earning big savings with APW Rewards.

The post

appeared first on

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      Counterman’s “
      link hidden, please login to view” contest challenges our readers to solve an automotive riddle, for a chance to win $100. And each month, we receive hundreds of responses from aftermarket professionals trying to guess the model of the vehicle depicted. The correct answer for the October/November contest is the AMC Javelin. The winner is George Widmer IV, an ASE P2-certified parts pro at Parts Authority in Norcross, Georgia.
      Now, let’s get to know the “Guess the Car” champion.
      CM: How long have you been working in the auto parts business?
      GW: Since 2001. I started off as a stock clerk my junior year of high school and I worked my way up from there.
      CM: What do you like most about your job?
      GW: The interaction with customers. Building a relationship with our regular customers and dealing with the general public.
      CM: What’s the strangest question a customer has asked you?
      GW: I had a customer asking for the Firebird emblem for a ‘77 Trans Am. He was restoring it, and [the emblem] was old and it was peeling off. He just happened to call us up. I told him we didn’t have anything like that here, but I’ll see if I can get one. I outsourced one and got it for him. He’s been a customer ever since for the last three years.
      CM: What’s the coolest car you’ve ever owned or worked on?
      GW: My dad was a technician for a Pontiac dealer for 30 years. I would say the coolest car I’ve ever owned was my first vehicle, which was a 1986 Chevy S-10 pickup that we customized. We lowered it, painted it, put 18-inch wheels on it, added a custom stereo, and it was all done by me and him. It was a father-son bonding kind of thing that was really special.
      CM: Do you have any interesting hobbies? What do you do for fun?
      GW: I’m a big video gamer, and I collect model cars and model trains. I’m a devoted fan of NHRA; I’ve been to eight different tracks and I’m looking forward to attending a ninth track in 2023. I’m also a world history and football/soccer reader.
      CM: What’s your dream car?
      GW: We’ll go with my top two. The first one would be a 1971 Pontiac Trans Am in cameo white. The second one would be a 1956 Porsche Speedster in polyantha red; that’s an extremely rare color. The Pontiac was because my dad worked at a Pontiac dealership, and I’ve always had an interest in air-cooled Porches and Volkswagens.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Counterman
      Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, is accepting applications for positions on its leadership committee in 2023.
      Women in Auto Care provides opportunities, education and career leadership in the auto industry through conferences, networking, scholarships, education, data, awards and more.
      The volunteers who comprise the Leadership Committee participate in awarding scholarships, help in planning an annual conference and auction, social media, awards, sponsorship, mentoring and engagement. These positions require a time commitment of 1-2 hours per week and participation in Women in Auto Care Events.  
      Each position is for a two-year term beginning Jan. 1, 2023. The deadline to apply is Dec. 16.
      To apply,  link hidden, please login to view. 
      Interested in volunteering, but not sure about taking on a leadership role?

Help support the community by becoming a Champion! Women in Auto Care Champions have exclusive opportunities to help support our key initiatives through “micro volunteering” efforts. Champions earn insight and exposure to the committee and meet volunteer requirements for certifications, such as ACP.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Counterman
      Women in Auto Care, an Auto Care Association community, has named Kim Nolan of BBB Industries the Auto Care Woman of the Year. Nolan is BBB’s senior vice president – traditional sales.
      In addition, Tanya Hunt, BBB’s commercial project manager, was named the Auto Care Champion of the Year.
      Women in Auto Care presented the awards on Nov. 2 in Las Vegas during AAPEX.
      The Auto Care Woman of the Year recognizes a woman who is a leader, mentor and role model who has made significant and outstanding contributions to the auto care industry. Nolan was selected among the largest group of nominations Women in Auto Care has ever received.
      This selective award recognizes individuals who have, over the course of a career spanning many years, distinguished themselves through their integrity, unselfish commitment to and high level of performance within the aftermarket. 
      The Auto Care Champion of the Year is presented to a volunteer who has gone above and beyond in supporting Women in Auto Care. Hunt encompasses the volunteer spirit in every aspect of her life. In its inaugural year, the award recognizes Hunt’s extraordinary dedication and commitment to Women in Auto Care.  
      “We are honored to have Kim and Tanya as part of the BBB team,” BBB Industries CEO Duncan Gillis said. “This is an incredible recognition of their strong leadership and commitment to excellence. I am confident both will continue to have a profound impact on others in the industry.”
      The Women in Auto Care annually honor deserving women throughout the industry who have made significant contributions in the auto care community. 
      The post
    • By Counterman
      The stage is set for a unique initiative from Babcox Media, in partnership with AAPEX, to shine a spotlight on today’s most dynamic performers across the vehicle care industry – individuals who, to put it simply, rock!
      That’s the premise behind Vehicle Care RockStars, a brand dedicated to celebrating the vehicle care industry and the array of channels it serves. Babcox Media unveiled the platform with a special announcement and video during the keynote session of the 2022 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas.
      Vehicle Care RockStars promises to honor today’s vehicle care professionals held in the highest esteem for their accomplishments, leadership, innovations – and other intangibles that distinguish their work in specific industry categories. They’re visionaries and influencers in all of the following markets:
      Aftermarket Distribution & Repair Tire Dealers & Distributors Transmission Collision Repair Heavy Duty New Car Dealers Powersports, Performance Car Wash Tools & Equipment The inaugural class of RockStars will be featured throughout 2023. Honorees will be celebrated, recognized and profiled in all of Babcox Media’s brands and channels, including websites, e-newsletters, webinars, podcasts, videocasts, social media platforms and magazines.
      “Let’s bring to center stage the incredible individuals of today who rock their respective vehicle care categories,” said Bill Babcox, CEO of Babcox Media. “We’re excited to debut the Vehicle Care RockStars brand that acknowledges these industry superstars –and allows them to take the bow they so richly deserve.”
      Nominations officially opened Nov. 1 for the Class of 2023 Vehicle Care RockStars. The Selection Committee will be led by industry veteran Jay Burkhart and supported by the Babcox Media content team. Burkhart said, “We are excited to recognize RockStars who are moving the needle in today’s marketplace.”
      To nominate a Vehicle Care RockStar, or for additional information, visit:
      link hidden, please login to view. For those about to rock … Babcox Media salutes you!
      The post

• DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

• By Counterman
      Purolator Filters, a division of MANN+HUMMEL, announced that the company will be kicking off its 100-year anniversary celebration at this year’s Automotive Aftermarket Product Expo (AAPEX). 
      In 2023, Purolator will be commemorating 100 years of “Purifying Your World.” In 1923, Ernest Sweetland developed and patented the first oil-filtration system, calling it the “Purolator,” short for the words “pure oil later.” As years went on, the company continued to evolve, manufacture and distribute filters, such as air, cabin air and fuel filters for the automotive industry. 
      The global filtration company MANN+HUMMEL acquired Purolator Filters in 2012. Today, Purolator has more than 2,000 filtration part numbers for automotive, light-truck and heavy-duty applications, and continues to work on product innovation and design.
      “The company maintains and extends its position as a leader in the filtration market by producing top-quality products, offering first-class service and revolutionizing the future of filtration technology,” the company said in a news release. 
      Most recently, Purolator has maintained these assurances with the creation of PurolatorBOSSpremium cabin air filters with Febreze Freshness. With a focus on filtering out virus aerosols, this product also blocks and controls odors, while preventing 99% of fine particles from entering a vehicle’s cabin, according to the company.  
      “Purolator’s goal to strive for quality and innovative products began in 1923, and still continues nearly a century later,” said Daryl Benton, vice president of sales and marketing for the automotive aftermarket with MANN+HUMMEL. “We are thrilled to celebrate our 100-year milestone in 2023. Purolator has been able to maintain its role as a market leader with leading-edge technology and global manufacturing best practices. Through continued hard work and diligence, Purolator will thrive for another 100 years.”
      After a century of innovation, the celebration will kick off at AAPEX booth A1843. AAPEX is scheduled for Nov. 1-3 in Las Vegas.
      The post