Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

Air Vent&Windshied Car wireless charger Mount with infrared sensor

SunnyTV Technology Co., Ltd. is a USB Car Charger manufacturer headquartered in Dongguan , China. has been providing car chargers for customers for more than 4 years and now is focus on quick charger such as QC3.0 and PD car charger. SunnyTV  is not only producing USB  car chargers but also designing them and supply OEM service . SunnyTV Technology has a professional hardware and software engineer team which more than 20 engineers now . SunnyTV Started to focus on Quick USB car charger Since 2014. To work with power chipset company like Qualcomm, Samsung,  HuaWei, OPPO,TI, and Injoinic , SunnyTV already develop a a series of Car charger can support Q3.0/QC2.0 , PD(Power Delivery), DCP, PE+1.1, PE2.0, FCP,Samsung AFC,SFCP,SCP and Apple 2.4A. For now,SunnyTV’ Car charger have been selling over 20 countries including USA ,EU ,Canada, Korea and Japan .

Tel&Whatsapp::+86-18666499719

Email:[email protected]

link hidden, please login to view

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_01.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_02.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_03.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_04.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_05.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_06.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_08 (2).jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_08.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_09.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_10.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_11.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_12.jpg

【无字版】Wireless-Car-Charger_PAGE_SU-F1_17042019_13.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      Counterman’s “
      link hidden, please login to view” contest challenges our readers to solve an automotive riddle, for a chance to win $100. And each month, we receive hundreds of responses from aftermarket professionals trying to guess the model of the vehicle depicted. The correct answer for the October/November contest is the AMC Javelin. The winner is George Widmer IV, an ASE P2-certified parts pro at Parts Authority in Norcross, Georgia.
      Now, let’s get to know the “Guess the Car” champion.
      CM: How long have you been working in the auto parts business?
      GW: Since 2001. I started off as a stock clerk my junior year of high school and I worked my way up from there.
      CM: What do you like most about your job?
      GW: The interaction with customers. Building a relationship with our regular customers and dealing with the general public.
      CM: What’s the strangest question a customer has asked you?
      GW: I had a customer asking for the Firebird emblem for a ‘77 Trans Am. He was restoring it, and [the emblem] was old and it was peeling off. He just happened to call us up. I told him we didn’t have anything like that here, but I’ll see if I can get one. I outsourced one and got it for him. He’s been a customer ever since for the last three years.
      CM: What’s the coolest car you’ve ever owned or worked on?
      GW: My dad was a technician for a Pontiac dealer for 30 years. I would say the coolest car I’ve ever owned was my first vehicle, which was a 1986 Chevy S-10 pickup that we customized. We lowered it, painted it, put 18-inch wheels on it, added a custom stereo, and it was all done by me and him. It was a father-son bonding kind of thing that was really special.
      CM: Do you have any interesting hobbies? What do you do for fun?
      GW: I’m a big video gamer, and I collect model cars and model trains. I’m a devoted fan of NHRA; I’ve been to eight different tracks and I’m looking forward to attending a ninth track in 2023. I’m also a world history and football/soccer reader.
      CM: What’s your dream car?
      GW: We’ll go with my top two. The first one would be a 1971 Pontiac Trans Am in cameo white. The second one would be a 1956 Porsche Speedster in polyantha red; that’s an extremely rare color. The Pontiac was because my dad worked at a Pontiac dealership, and I’ve always had an interest in air-cooled Porches and Volkswagens.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By OReilly Auto Parts
      How To: Change the Air Filter in a 2010 to 2014 Subaru Outback
    • By OReilly Auto Parts
      How To: Change the Cabin Air Filter in a 2010 to 2015 Toyota Prius
    • By OReilly Auto Parts
      How To: Change the Air Filter in a 2010 to 2015 Toyota Prius

• DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

• By RockAuto
      Simply add a Hengst Cabin Air Filter to your cart and instantly save .View on RockAuto.com