• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

hi i had a question about wiring diagrams for a P56038931AB radio

I seen someone else posted about this radio here https://www.dodgeintrepid.net/10-general-discussion/88425-pinout-what-each-wire-does-radio-need-find-out.html , i parted this out of a 2002 dodge grand caravan sport, the thread above me he had the same radio except it was parted out of a 2000 car, the wires arnt the same color as described on that fourm, and no matter where i look i cant find anything that has the same exact wire color, im assuming they changed the harness after 2000. The colors for my radio are on the grey harness red grey, blue pink, brown grey, light/baby blue grey, orange brown, orange yellow, green brown, green blue. on the black harness its White purple, yellow grey, grey, green yellow, green, green, dark blue, green orange, grey orange. then it has a metal silver cable looking thing attached to it which is seprate from each harness. hope you guys can help me out, date codes 1852 its just hard to find exact diagrams for this, if you cant help because this harness has odd colors, could you link a wiring harness that might be more common? thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.