Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

Front and rear bumpers of various brands of automobiles

We manufacture and export bumpers, leaf boards, mid-grid, grilles, lower guard boards . The quality is the same as the original parts. The price is much cheaper than that of the original manufacturer.

please contact me for detail information. website:  www.bumpers.com.tw

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      First Brands Group has released a new Raybestos product online catalog that will be available on a USB drive for those attending the AAPEX in Las Vegas.
      In addition, Raybestos has released 32 new part numbers covering more than 11 million vehicles in operation (VIO). New brake-pad coverage is available for late-model passenger and transport vehicles, including the Buick Enclave, Cadillac CT4 and CT5, Ford F-150 and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
      “We look forward to participating in Joe’s Garage at AAPEX this year and having the opportunity to talk with show attendees about our updated Raybestos catalog and the new coverage that’s been added to ensure that we are continuously meeting the needs of our customers,” said Lou Kafantaris, director of marketing, braking, First Brands Group. “Be sure your AAPEX plans include a visit to our Booth A3638 and stop by Joe’s Garage to be one of the first to get a copy of the new catalog.”
      Raybestos representatives also will be conducting onsite technical and product training at the Joe’s Garage booth. Brake-clinic topics include “Today’s Rotor Technology,” “Preventing Costly Brake Comebacks” and “Tips and Tricks Diagnosing Brake Issues,” to name a few.
      Product training sessions include “Pick the Right Friction for Your Vehicle” and “Rotors – the Foundation Brake Component.” The brake clinics run 30 minutes in length while the training sessions are 10 minutes. Visit Raybestos in Joe’s Garage to see the complete training schedule.
      First Brands Group will exhibit at AAPEX in the Venetian Expo, Level 2, booth A3638 and in Joe’s Garage, Level 1, Bay 1. To obtain the Raybestos USB drive, visit First Brands Group in Joe’s Garage.
      The complete family of Raybestos brake products include disc pads and shoes, drums and rotors, master cylinders, wheel cylinders, calipers, hoses and hardware. To learn more about new part numbers and their applications, customers should contact their First Brands Group representative.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Counterman
      First Brands Group has announced the opening of its sponsorship application for the 2023 season.
      Competitors in stock car, kart, dirt track, drag racing, motocross and other circuits can apply now through Dec. 15.
      StopTech, Autolite, Raybestos and FRAM will provide support to teams that are selected for racing sponsorships. Selected teams will represent these automotive parts brands in hundreds of events across the United States.
      “Our racing program is back for 2023, and with the support of four of our industry-leading brands, this is shaping up to be our biggest year yet,” said Carl Weber, senior marketing director, First Brands Group. “We’re confident that our support and high-performance brakes, filters and spark plugs will give our sponsored teams a boost as they race towards a victory.”
      In 2022, StopTech, Autolite, Raybestos and FRAM sponsored more than 50 race teams competing in stock car, kart, dirt track, drag racing and motocross circuits. The 2023 sponsorship program will offer more co-sponsorship opportunities to give selected race teams support from multiple brands.
      If you think you have what it takes to make it to First Brands’ sponsorship winner circle, apply at fbgsponsorships.com.  
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Counterman
      First Brands Group has added 82 new part numbers to its Raybestos braking portfolio of friction, rotors and hydraulics that cover more than 25 million vehicles in operation (VIO).  
      New brake-pad coverage now is available for late-model domestic- and foreign-nameplate passenger and transport vehicles, including the Ford Bronco, Escape, Maverick and Transit 150-350; Hyundai Palisade and Santa Fe; Kia Telluride; Lincoln Corsair; and Nissan Kicks and Versa.
      “As we celebrate the 120th anniversary of Raybestos this year, we remain steadfast to our commitment to adding new coverage to our product lines to support our installer customers and help them grow their brake businesses,” said Lou Kafantaris, director of marketing, braking, First Brands Group. “Our Raybestos product-engineering team works tirelessly to ensure that each product that they design matches OE form, fit and function. Products are extensively tested at our newly expanded R&D facility in McHenry, Illinois, to ensure we continuously strive to provide the highest quality brake products in the industry.”
      The complete family of Raybestos brake products include disc pads and shoes, drums and rotors, master cylinders, wheel cylinders, calipers, hoses and hardware. To learn more about new part numbers and their applications, customers should contact their First Brands Group representative.
      The post
    • By LEarn492
      Hi i have a 2006 g35x that i just got. i put sport pads in the front becuase i used them on my old car and loved the extra power that they gave me. i need new rear pads too, my question is will putting sport pads in the rear mess up my car's handling or braking? like it won't mess with the brake bias, the system that alters brake pressure to each wheel, make my car more likely to fishtail or anything like that when i hit the brakes in a corner right? it'll just give me more stopping power? i'm thinking this as all the companies sell sport pads for rear too. anyone here done this before? any tips? thanks.

• DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

• By Spencer
      Name:Spencer Nichols
      Phone number:+1 971-368-0905