• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

FleetPride Acquires Nationwide Truck Service In Kentucky

FleetPride announced that it has acquired the assets of Nationwide Truck Service of Louisville, Kentucky.

Founded in 1989 and owned by Eric Adkins, Nationwide Truck Service offers a wide range of repair services from its 21-bay facility and mobile repair units in addition to 24/7 roadside support.

The Service Center at 355 Farmington Ave. will team up with the existing FleetPride parts branch at 4670 Jennings Lane in Louisville, “creating a complete value proposition for customers,” according to FleetPride. Adkins and his son, Jake, will remain involved in the day-to-day operations.

“This is an outstanding opportunity for our valued customers and our team,” said Adkins. “Our customers will appreciate the access to a nationwide network of parts and service, and our employees will have the ability to grow and advance in FleetPride’s new service organization.”

“We are truly excited to welcome Eric and Jake Adkins and the entire Nationwide Truck Service team to the FleetPride family,” said Cory Anderson, general manager and vice president of service at FleetPride. “Over the past three decades, the Nationwide team has become one of the most trusted independent service providers, which customers have come to depend on, in Louisville.”

“Growth through acquisitions remains a focus for our company,” said Mike Harris, senior vice president of sales and operations at FleetPride. “We believe our value proposition resonates with owners of parts and service companies who are seeking a succession plan, or a partner that can provide a long-term foundation for their employees and customers. We look forward to the partnership with the Nationwide Truck Service team to carry on their tradition of service excellence while expanding service capabilities to our existing customers including large regional and national fleets.”

FleetPride continues to grow its national parts and service operations. If you are interested in learning more about how to become part of the FleetPride network, visit 

link hidden, please login to view
 for more details.

The post

appeared first on

• 2 months later...

Wow, that's truly incredible! I didn't even know about that. I know that some people might not agree with me on this one, but I think it's great for both FleetPride and Nationwide Truck Service of Louisville, Kentucky. It will help both of these companies evolve much more and finally reach a higher level.

On 3/31/2022 at 6:12 AM, Eygon said:

Wow, that's truly incredible! I didn't even know about that. I know that some people might not agree with me on this one, but I think it's great for both FleetPride and Nationwide Truck Service of Louisville, Kentucky. It will help both of these companies evolve much more and finally reach a higher level. My dad used to work at the Kentucky Nationwide Truck Service. He had a very old truck that was in a terrible state, but he didn't want to sell it. When he moved to the UK, he decided to take it with him, and I still don't know why. But still, my mom made him sell it as she found the guys from

and they were ready to pay a good price for that.

Now my wife is telling me the same thing about my own truck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dannytomany
      Good car covers are invaluable and can really transform the appearance of a car. Do you have any brands to recommend?

For now, I use alfa-ways.com and they work very well

• By Counterman
      AutoPartSource/Momentum USA received the Sales & Service Award at the O’Reilly Auto Parts 2024 Leadership Conference in Dallas.  
      This is the second year in a row that O’Reilly has honored AutoPartSource/Momentum USA with the award.
      On hand to accept the award for AutoPartSource were: John Amalfe, ownership; Dave Gonzales, senior VP sales & marketing; Jacob Eveland, marketing manager; Christina Youngblood, sales; and Dave Nickerson, NA Williams; and the sales & support team. 
      AutoPartSource/Momentum USA, a leading manufacturer of automotive cabin air filters, has been the prime supplier for the O’Reilly MicroGard and HEPA cabin air filter lines. 
      The company noted that 100% of the HEPA line is manufactured in the United States with U.S. raw materials.  
      Most of the MicroGard products have transitioned from being globally sourced to also being made in the United States, according to the company.
      “Being honored by the premier automotive aftermarket organization in the country for the second consecutive year is an extreme honor for our entire company that we do not take for granted,” said John Amalfe, owner of AutoPartSource/Momentum USA. “Instead, this achievement makes us want to continually improve in all aspects of our business which translates to more sales growth for both companies.”
      O’Reilly’s Sales & Service Award acknowledges outstanding performance, dedication to excellence and unparalleled service in the automotive aftermarket. 
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Counterman
      Litens Aftermarket announced its acquisition of Kenakore Solutions, a third-party logistics warehouse and distribution center in Perrysburg, Ohio, near Toledo.
      Kenakore, with three decades of experience, has been a key partner to Litens for the past seven years. Litens said the acquisition is “a strategic move by Litens to enhance customer experience and streamline distribution processes.”
      “Through integrating Kenakore’s well-established processes and systems, Litens is set to improve its overall customer experience through enhanced communication capabilities and increased flexibility that enables Litens to further meet diverse customer demands with ease,” the company asserted in a news release.  
      Kenakore’s proximity to major distribution routes via I-75 and I-80 gives Litens “the added benefit of seamless connectivity and efficient distribution across the United States.”
      With the completion of the acquisition, Kenakore’s distribution center will be rebranded as “Litens Aftermarket Distribution.” Encompassing 123,000 square feet of space, the facility is staffed by 40 employees and includes 30 shipping and receiving bays.
      The facility plays a pivotal role in kitting and distributing Litens Aftermarket products, serving as the primary distribution hub for Litens Aftermarket in North America.
      “We work closely with the team at Kenakore and are excited to bring them under the Litens umbrella,” said John Lussier, president of Litens Aftermarket. “This acquisition is a natural progression as we continue to strengthen our control over the customer experience across the aftermarket and underscores our commitment to elevating the Litens brand.”
      The acquisition aligns with one of Litens’ strategic-growth pillars, focusing on complete customer-experience management and fostering a seamless end-to-end journey, Litens added.
      The move follows Litens’ 2023 acquisition of Dolz, a Spain-based manufacturer of water pumps, “and is another step in Litens’ aftermarket growth initiative.”
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Garage Gurus
      Garage Gurus | How to Put the Parking Brake in Service Mode for 2021-2023 GM Trucks & SUVs
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Counterman
      NPW has acquired the New Jersey Auto Parts location in Miami, marking a strategic expansion for the company. 
      New Jersey Auto Parts, a family-owned business with roots dating back to 1979, has been a familiar presence in the Miami market for decades.
      The Tamiami store, part of the New Jersey Auto Parts portfolio since 2008, will transition to the Johnny’s Auto Parts brand, marking the debut of the first Johnny’s store in South Miami.
      “I’ve had a tremendous relationship with NPW and the Pacey family for decades,” said former owner Roger Tapanes, a key figure in the legacy of New Jersey Auto Parts. “The decision to sell the business to NPW made perfect sense. I am confident that my loyal employees will be well taken care of, and under NPW’s guidance, the business is poised to reach new heights.”
      The deal closed Dec. 21.
      “We are excited to announce the acquisition of the New Jersey Auto Parts Tamiami location and the introduction of Johnny’s to the South Miami community,” said Chris Pacey, CEO at NPW.  “This strategic move aligns with NPW’s vision to expand our footprint while maintaining the exceptional service and product quality our customers expect.  The trusted relationship we’ve built with the previous owners has laid a solid foundation for this transition.”
      NPW, a shareholder of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, will continue to fly the Auto Value flag in conjunction with Johnny’s branding.
      The post