Quantcast

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250

• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

BBB Industries Launches Remy Brand-Awareness Video

Counterman

BBB Industries has launched the first in a series of Remy brand-awareness videos.

“These videos align with BBB’s commitment to helping its customers by promoting the Remy brand,” said Matt Heater, director of product and marketing management. “Video marketing continues to be a valuable tool for our company to leverage and boost brand awareness. In addition, these videos reinforce the position of Remy as the trusted brand of automotive professionals.” 

The first video features a football coach giving an inspirational locker-room speech.

“Alright. So you got a little beat up out there,” the coach says. “They’re saying you’re washed up. They’re saying you’re past your prime. Are you really going to let them think that about you? You’re tougher than that. You’ve still got a lot of fight left in you.”

About halfway into the video, the camera reveals that the coach is addressing Remy remanufactured starters and alternators.

To watch the video, click

link hidden, please login to view

The post

appeared first on

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      BBB Industries announced a new online portal designed to enhance 24-hour ordering, enabling customers to instantly order replacement parts from 
      link hidden, please login to view. “BBB Industries is committed to providing an efficient and effective customer experience. We want our customers to easily get the parts that they need quickly,” said Shane Garner, director of customer service. “Through the use of advanced technology, we continuously work to improve upon our service levels. In Phase 1 of our rollout, these new features will greatly decrease the time it takes to place stock orders, place emergency orders and view the history of orders.”
      The BBB Industries 1Stop customer portal shows real-time inventory for emergency orders and allows customers to immediately place orders. The portal also can automatically calculate if freight minimum requirements are met for stock orders and provide estimated shipping charges for special orders.
      As added reassurance, the system automatically alerts the customer via email when an order is placed and when a special order is canceled, and can display the status of all orders with BBB Industries.
      Customers can order competitively priced sustainably manufactured parts 24/7 with next-day and ground flat-rate shipping available, according to the company.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Counterman
      Purolator Filters, a division of MANN+HUMMEL, announced that the company is launching a nationwide rebate promotion on Purolator filters to support their summer filtration vehicle maintenance needs. 
      Between July 1 and Aug. 31, consumers can receive up to $15 after a mail-in rebate on up to three qualifying Purolator oil, air and cabin air filters. Participating brands include PurolatorBOSS, PurolatorONE and Purolator. 
      “As the busy summer travel season nears, it’s important for drivers to remember good vehicle maintenance,” said Tina Davis, senior marketing manager of brand and communications at MANN+HUMMEL Purolator Filters LLC. “This promotion encourages timely maintenance to keep vehicles running at peak performance while offering significant cost savings so they can be prepared for the busy travel season ahead.”
      Consumers can look for participating retailers and shops that will be promoting these savings through online and onsite resources. For additional information on the promotion, visit 
      link hidden, please login to view.  Consumers can mix and match up to three items. Maximum rebate payout is $15. Limit one rebate payout per customer, per household.
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Counterman
      During his recent “AMN Drivetime” podcast interview with Babcox Media CEO Bill Babcox, Neil Sethi, president and CEO of 
      link hidden, please login to view, shares his fascinating journey from studying biology and medicine as an undergrad to shifting gears and finishing with an MBA focused on finance. Throughout this journey, which continues today in his role at Transtar, some key themes prevail for Sethi: the desire to serve and a passion to innovate.
      “The most critical value proposition for us is really to help our customers solve their problems,” said Sethi, adding later in the interview that, “I think what I learned in medical school does translate – believe it or not – into the role that I have [today]. At the end of the day, it’s all about working with great teams. It’s understanding people and understanding how to work together. It’s understanding how to work with people from all types of different backgrounds, with all different types of skill sets. [From] where I sit, it’s about really solving problems, finding opportunity and being innovative. And I think that part of what I learned about healthcare and in medical school actually continues with me to this day.”
      In this episode of “AMN Drivetime,” Bill and Neil also dive into the following topics:
      00:45 Transtar’s partnership with Blue Point Capital Partners
      01:43 The launch of Transtar’s first non-transmission product offering
      02:48 New management appointments and what skillsets Neil believes make for a strong leader
      04:45 How Neil made the leap from studying medicine as an undergrad to getting an MBA focused on finance and why
      09:26 Family business and learning from his father-in-law, successful entrepreneur Monte Ahuja
      10:22 What’s next for Transtar
      13:56 How Neil defines the Transtar culture
      18:00 The inside scoop on Transtar’s collision repair business based in Detroit
      20:07 Passion projects: Can you guess what Neil’s hidden talent might be?
      22:58 The popular new Lightning Round!
      AMN Drivetime is sponsored by link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view link hidden, please login to view The post
    • By Counterman
      During his recent “AMN Drivetime” podcast interview with Babcox Media CEO Bill Babcox, Neil Sethi, president and CEO of 
      link hidden, please login to view, shares his fascinating journey from studying biology and medicine as an undergrad to shifting gears and finishing with an MBA focused on finance. Throughout this journey, which continues today in his role at Transtar, some key themes prevail for Sethi: the desire to serve and a passion to innovate.
      “The most critical value proposition for us is really to help our customers solve their problems,” said Sethi, adding later in the interview that, “I think what I learned in medical school does translate – believe it or not – into the role that I have [today]. At the end of the day, it’s all about working with great teams. It’s understanding people and understanding how to work together. It’s understanding how to work with people from all types of different backgrounds, with all different types of skill sets. [From] where I sit, it’s about really solving problems, finding opportunity and being innovative. And I think that part of what I learned about healthcare and in medical school actually continues with me to this day.”
      In this episode of “AMN Drivetime,” Bill and Neil also dive into the following topics:
      02:48 New management appointments and what skillsets Neil believes make for a strong leader
      04:45 How Neil made the leap from studying medicine as an undergrad to getting an MBA focused on finance and why
      09:26 Family business and learning from his father-in-law, successful entrepreneur Monte Ahuja

• DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

DIY like a pro! Shop from over 1,000,000 Repair Manuals at eManualOnline.com! As low as $14.99 per manual. Shop now.

• By Counterman