• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Raybestos Professional Racing Brake Pads

image.png.7347026f0aefe2312c1c4faf04cde8d0.png

FORMULATED EXCLUSIVELY FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE TRACK USE

In 1957, Raybestos® started partnering with drivers in the Indy 500 and sponsoring the Safety in Speed award. This started a long tradition of excellence and recognition in the racing world. 

Over the years, many drivers have taken the checkered flag using Raybestos® brakes. Today, drivers still rely on Raybestos' quality and innovation for first-lap-to-last-lap championship performance.

Race proven by champions globally, Raybestos® Professional Racing Brake Pads are engineered to provide reliable, consistent braking in all track conditions. Extensive high-temperature, fade-resistance testing on our friction guarantees championship results. 

Formulated for high-performance track use, our Racing friction is not designed for street use. It is intended for track use only. 

When using Raybestos® Professional Racing Brake Pads you can expect:

• Superior friction formulations
  • Dependable, aggressive and fade-resistant braking
  • Superior shear strength
  • Low wear rate
  • Extreme stopping power and unparalleled safety

For safe, long-wearing disc brake pads, why would you look anywhere else? Get into pole position with Raybestos® Professional Racing Brake Pads.

Materials: 

Raybestos® Professional Racing Brake Pads offer semi-metallic formulations designed for high-heat racing conditions. 

Design: 

These brake pads are designed and engineered for the demands and extreme usage needed on a race track. They are not meant for street use. 

The racing program has a strong selection of popular stocking part numbers featuring a number of:

• Application-specific compounds, including high-speed oval, road course, short track, dirt and rally.
  • Pad shapes to fit the world's leading racing caliper manufacturers.
  • A variety of pad thickness options. 

Custom pads are available through the "Build to Order" part of the program. Just select the pad shape, formulation and thickness you need. We will press it right here in the United States.

Mechanical Retention System:

Our Mechanical Retention System securely attaches the friction material to the backing plate with integrated steel hooks, providing unmatched shear strength. 

The Mechanical Retention System system is a proven winner on the most severe racing applications in the world, from Watkins Glen to Martinsville Speedway. 

image.png.967bea17c90a671d82027eda16f6917d.png  image.png.7df04812c8531055759c5857a2089f87.png 

link hidden, please login to view

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content