• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

RockAuto Promo - Fab Fours Heavy Duty Rear Bumpers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By HazelAdam14
      Hi truckers,
      I'm always on the road; that’s why I have a dire need for a reliable heavy duty truck repair near me. What I need is quick response time with expert technicians who can handle all types of mechanical issues. So, I’d really appreciate it if you can help a heavy duty truck repair near me. 
    • By Dorman Products
      How to crimp heavy gauge wire
    • By Counterman
      The VIPAR Heavy Duty Supplier Advisory Council recently held its semi-annual meeting to discuss current and expected market conditions and opportunities, as well as other key topics for the independent aftermarket and the company’s distributor network.
      “The Supplier Advisory Council serves an essential role in ensuring the many industry-leading programs and services we provide our VIPAR Heavy Duty stockholders are in sync with the current and future goals of our organization and our supplier partners,” said Larry Griffin,
      link hidden, please login to view vice president of program management. “It’s a valuable resource for keeping a close pulse on the aftermarket’s economic performance, trends in end-user demand, and emerging technologies and regulations.” Griffin said the council is expecting a stable aftermarket in 2024 with moderate, single-digit growth, a reliable supply chain and continued expansion of the VIPAR Heavy Duty Family of Companies’ network. 
      “Last year was historic in terms of the VIPAR Heavy Duty Family of Companies’ growth and innovation, and we’re committed to continue the momentum in 2024 and beyond,” Griffin said. “The council was very pleased with our performance last year and expressed strong support of our strategy to continue increasing our North American footprint this year and into the future.”
      In 2023, the VIPAR Heavy Duty Family of Companies’ distributor network reached a milestone 930-plus VIPAR Heavy Duty and Power Heavy Duty locations, including nearly 600 that provide service and repair. Additionally, Power Heavy Duty added a record 18 new members for a total of 224 locations. 
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Counterman
      PRT Heavy Duty is exhibiting its full line of shocks and air springs for heavy-duty applications in Booth 1417 at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) ’24.
      HDAW ’24 – the largest North American gathering of heavy-duty aftermarket professionals in the industry – runs from Jan. 22-25 at the Gaylord Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
      PRT Heavy Duty is a brand of the ADD Group, one of the largest manufacturers of shock absorbers and air springs for HD applications in the world.
      PRT is showcasing its 100% gas-charged shocks that cover more than 5,000 OE references for trucks, trailers, buses, commercial vehicles, motorhomes, pickups and cargo vans.
      Another highlight is its line of PRT HD air springs, which are made with OE-quality materials and premium rubber mixtures, “guaranteeing a maintenance-free and long-lasting product.”
      “We are more than happy to present this extensive portfolio of HD shocks and air springs to our clients at HDAW 2024,” said Bruno Bello, director of global marketing at PRT. “PRT Heavy Duty is synonymous with performance, technology and leading coverage.”
      For more information, call 770-238-1611 or visit
      link hidden, please login to view. The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Dorman Products
      Rear Crankshaft Oil Seal Installer - 635-000 #automobile #technician #gm #carrepair