Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

1994 cheverolet suburban 5.7 power steering hosesing hoses

Posted (edited)

The power steering hoses run fairly close to the left side exhaust manifold. And the rubber seems to start suffering after 2 years or so and cracking... Replaced another one today.

I was wondering if that exhaust wrap material coukd be wrapped around the rubber portion of the hoses to help protect it from the heat?

Edited by MCT

• MCT changed the title to 1994 cheverolet suburban 5.7 power steering hosesing hoses

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RockAuto
      Get a 10% instant manufacturer rebate with purchase of select Power Stop Brake Kits.View on RockAuto.com
    • By Hyperpro Australia
      Shop for the best and affordable Australia Bike Steering Dampers at Hyperpro Australia. At Hyperpro Australia, we provide an affordable range of steering dampers as per customer requirements. The dampers available at Hyperpro Australia have high-quality bearings and are full-adjustable. Our dampers come up with triple function seals ensuring no entry of dust and oil. For the best deals and offers, visit us at https://hyperpro.com.au/products/steering-dampers/

• By RockAuto
      Get up to a $30 rebate with purchase of select Power Stop brake kits.
      View on RockAuto.com
    • By Sean
      Hi, a friend of mine gave me this steering wheel but I never really used it. Now, a couple of years later, I found it in the attic and I'm thinking to sell it.
      I think it's a Nardi Personal steering wheel.
      The problem is is that I don't know what it's worth.
      Can anybody help me with some info? Thx

• Daily Steals Up To 95% Off
    • By Yu Billy
      Name:Steering gear/without ball head
      OE Number:7D1422061B/7D1422061BX
      Product Line: TR models
      Product brand:Vika
      Vika brand introduction
      Auto parts for engine, electric, clutch, chassis and steering, transmission, braking and controlling are represented by vika brand, and all of which have been assured to meet the quality standard in the local country and local market. Especially for the braking system, the EU E-mark quality authentication standard is met. With sustaining innovation, vika will extend to grow with more product type for our customer.
      vika brand is our most honorable brand for Tantivy with the top level of product quality outcome, which finally leads to our client’s success.
      7D1422061B/7D1422061BX suitable model
      VW:TR96-04/TRSY96-04
      The brand of vika, DPA owned by Tantivy offer market-proven, reliable auto parts in a wide range for the entire vehicle, which fit all kinds of ŠKODA Volkswagen Audi SEAT parts with total 9 vehicle system, including Engine, Fuel exhaust cooling , Gearbox, Front axle steering, Rear axle, Wheels brakes, Pedals, Bady, Electrics. More than 15,000 parts type is offered for ŠKODA, and over 10,000 for Volkswagen, Nearly 15,000 for Audi,almost 15,000 for SEAT. In total, there are more then 20,000 auto parts option which we can offer across world wide for you or your clients.
      related links:
      03L115389H
      06H121026BF
      7E1422061F
      8K0407253AA