Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

Tire Pressure Monitoring System Valve Kit - 974-900 -DORMAN

Tires that are too flat and tires that are too full , both can create problems on the Road.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Valve Kit also known as TPMS valve kit , PartNumber 974-900 by Dorman - OE Solutions provides an easy solution by allowing you to check the pressure in your tires any Time and in any location.

FIND THE Tire Pressure Monitoring System Valve Kit 974-900 AT  theautopartsshop.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      Whenever a shopper finds a product they need on DormanProducts.com, they now instantly can see which nearby stores have that part in stock, using a new real-time inventory tool announced by Dorman Products.
      To use the new functionality, visitors to DormanProducts.com can search for a product using either vehicle year, make and model; keywords; VIN; OE number; or visual-hardware drilldown. When they find what they need, they can scroll down on that product description’s page to the updated “Where to Buy” section. There they can view on a map what stores near them have that part available, as well as get directions and click to call.
      “We are always looking for ways to make it easier for repair shops and DIYers to finish a job. With this new capability, it’s now incredibly easy to find our full range of products,” said Steve Gisondi, Dorman’s vice president of marketing. “You can quickly search our tens of thousands of parts and components on a computer or smartphone, and find where they’re available near you, without the hassle of having to call around to multiple locations.”
      This industry-first capability is made possible through a strategic relationship between Dorman and Epicor, a global leader of industry-specific enterprise software. By leveraging Epicor channel connectivity among leading parts-distribution businesses across North America, the Dorman website now connects directly with store-inventory systems at a variety of retailers and distributors to let users know if parts are in stock at specific locations, according to the company.
      “Dorman is one of the automotive aftermarket’s most innovative suppliers, so it’s no surprise they are on the leading edge of solutions that bring increased access and convenience to the industry’s end-users,” said Tim Hardin, senior vice president and general manager of Automotive at Epicor. “We are very proud to have played a role in enabling this important new solution for Dorman and the many parts distribution businesses that offer Dorman’s products.”
      Dorman parts and components are stocked by hundreds of retailers and distributors throughout North America. Real-time inventory is available now on DormanProducts.com for most of Dorman’s largest retail partners, and new partners and locations are continuously being added.
      For more information, visit the “Where to Buy” page on DormanProducts.com.
      The post Dorman Website Now Features Real-Time Store Inventory appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • By Counterman
      Now there’s a way to ensure more reliable power from EcoBoost-powered 2.3-liter engines with the introduction of MAHLE Motorsport’s 4032 alloy Ford EcoBoost 2.3L PowerPak Plus Piston kit.
      Designed for heavy-duty applications in which the OE cast piston has been known to fail, MAHLE Motorsport has introduced a 4032 alloy option that not only adds much-needed strength, but also allows for a tighter piston to wall clearance for quieter cold startup, according to the company.
      MAHLE Motorsport’s 2.3L PowerPak kit is loaded with value-added features for reliable power production for any 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine, according to MAHLE.
      To help correct problems associated with the OE cast piston, MAHLE Motorsport manufactured this kit with a thick slipper-skirt-style forging and an enhanced OE crown design with increased radius for improved strength. Other special features include a heavy-duty 0.200-inch wall thickness; H13 tool steel wrist pins; and a hard anodized top ring groove that is ideal for extreme-duty applications. 
      The pistons are engineered with thick 0.235-inch top and 0.200-inch second ring lands. The pistons are designed for OE 149.3-millimeter-length connecting rods and OE 22.5-millimeter wrist pins and an OE 32.8-millimeter compression height. Valve pockets and depth accommodates both the 2-liter and 2.3-liter OE EcoBoost heads with a 9.5:1 compression ratio. 
      The new PowerPak Plus kit is available in 87.51-millimeter (No. 197937145) and 88-millimeter (No. 197937165) bore sizes and includes a nitrided steel 1.2-millimeter top, 1.2-millimeter second, 2.8-millimeter oil-ring set. The pistons are coated with MAHLE’s unique GRAFAL anti-friction skirt coating and phosphate to prevent microwelding and pin galling. 
      For more information, visit www.mahlemotorsports.com, or call MAHLE Motorsport toll-free at 888-255-1942. 
      The post MAHLE Introduces Ford EcoBoost 2.3L PowerPak Plus Piston Kit appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • By Counterman
      Lucas Oil Products has introduced a new essential roadside-safety product just in time for the winter travel season.
      The Lucas tire inflator is an easy-to-use, non-flammable tire inflator and sealer for use in all passenger vehicles to quickly seal punctures and re-inflate a damaged tire.
       “As someone who has had their fair share of flat tires in the past, this is one of my favorite new products,” said Shane Burns, sales vice president, Lucas Oil Products. “Our new tire inflator is a necessity when it comes to quickly and easily addressing a common auto emergency and has the potential to be a true lifesaver. This serves as another great example of our commitment to developing a robust line up of problem-solving products for vehicle care and roadside safety.”
      Key benefits:
      Seals and inflates flat tires for a temporary emergency repair Safe and easy to use No tools required Works fast Tire-sensor safe Non-flammable VOC-compliant in all 50 states The Lucas tire inflator, available at select retail stores, features an easy-to-use hose applicator that is perfect for emergency roadside fixes without using any tools, according to the company. 
      The post Lucas Introduces New Tire Inflator appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • By Alison Barnes
      Hello all,
      I currently was priced to have my A/C compressor replaced along with the condenser for my 2009 Honda CRV. I would like to purchase the parts on my own and pay for the labor at the shop etc. However, I want to make sure that I am purchasing all that I need and not wasting money, can someone please educate me on what should all be included in the proper Compressor Kit? As I have shopped around and it appears there are different types. I also would like to keep the purchase affordable but insure that the brand is reliable, can I have input on what brands may be the best and affordable. I greatly appreciate the help in advance.
    • Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing
    • By Counterman
      John Ziegler Jr. has rubber running through his veins. The third generation of a 102-year-old tire business, Ziegler grew up busting tires at his family’s Ziegler Tire retail stores in Canton, Ohio.
      After graduating from college, he worked for short time at a Firestone store, yet the family business, which claims to be one of the first and oldest Firestone dealers, called him back. 
      A jack of all trades, Ziegler has worked on the retail, commercial and wholesale side of Ziegler Tire’s growing business, and now serves as the company’s vice president. Over the years, Ziegler Tire has grown to include three wholesale centers, two retread plants, 16 commercial centers and seven retail locations.
      From growing up in the business, Ziegler has plenty of stories about Ziegler Tire’s growing pains and triumphs and has met tire industry greats along the way. Learn about them and hear his stories in the latest episode of “Johnny g & Friends,” sponsored by Firestone.
      Click here to watch the full episode. 
      The post John Ziegler Jr. Reflects On Challenges That Shaped Ziegler Tire appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article