• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

Identifying this speedometer

I am definitely not a gearhead so please ignore my ignorance regarding this item.

I picked up this item at a garage sale and I'm trying to identify:

• Who made this part
  • What make/model/year it was used in
  • Is it called a speedometer or is it called something else ?

Thanks in advance for your help..

20200324_142546.jpg

20200324_142555.jpg

20200324_142559.jpg

20200324_142602.jpg

20200324_142612.jpg

20200324_142615.jpg

20200324_142622.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Moores95
      Hi everyone,
      hope this kind of post is allowed, feel free to tell me to get out if not.
      im just hoping for some help identifying some car body parts, I work in a garage and all of this has been lying around for months, needs to be shifted. 
      if anyone knows ANY info on any of these images it would be met with the highest praise

• By Mighty Auto Parts
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view. GM TRANSFER CASE NOISES Customer complaints involving howling, whining, shudder or grinding noises during parking lot maneuvers in Auto Mode or highway speeds in 4HI or Auto may occur on four wheel drive GM trucks and SUV vehicles. Vehicles affected range from 2014–2023 year models. Specific applications can be identified in GM Service Bulletin 19-NA-136. […]
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Mighty Auto Parts
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view. A major part of the diagnostic process is identifying an issue from a normal characteristic. Following are some examples of customer complaints that could be mistaken as a problem when they may be a normal occurrence for the application. DIESEL ENGINES AND NOISE-RELATED SYMPTOMS Customer complaints of ticking, clicking, or cycling noises on 2017–2022 GM […]
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By JenJones
      Hi, could anyone help me with these air springs I have. They have no vehicle make or model info on the box. I acquired them at an auction. 
      Any info would be appreciated. Thanks on advance.
      Images attached

• A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By Hperez410
      Bought for a Silverado and it does not fit. Anyone know what vehicle this trailer hitch fits? It is from Curt. Photos attached in album.