• Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. 

LKQ Corporation Acquires Green Bean Battery

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      new national survey by Atomik Research reveals 91% of American motorists say they’ve experienced a dead battery, but nearly two-thirds (65%) of motorists admit they don’t think about having their car battery checked until it’s too late.  
      To raise awareness of the importance of having a reliable car battery, Advance Auto Parts is giving away free DieHard batteries on National Battery Day, which is Sunday, Feb. 18. 
      Advance said it will surprise randomly selected customers with a free DieHard battery, including those getting their current battery tested, at participating stores nationwide.
      As part of National Battery Day, Advance is partnering with Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Baker Mayfield to encourage motorists to get their car batteries tested.  
      “Checking the performance of your car battery can prevent unfortunate and even unsafe events caused by dead batteries,” said Junior Word, Advance’s executive vice president, U.S. stores. 
      Additional data from the national Atomik survey commissioned by Advance in January underscores the need to remind motorists to get their car batteries checked:    
      Sixty-five percent of motorists say they’ve missed or been late to something due to a dead car battery; nearly 10% say they missed or were late to an important life event – such as a wedding, funeral or birth of a child.  Only 2% of motorists indicate they’ve had their car battery checked before a cross-country road trip.  Only 5% of motorists report having ever checked their car battery when there is a drop in temperature.  The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Counterman
      Litens Aftermarket announced its acquisition of Kenakore Solutions, a third-party logistics warehouse and distribution center in Perrysburg, Ohio, near Toledo.
      Kenakore, with three decades of experience, has been a key partner to Litens for the past seven years. Litens said the acquisition is “a strategic move by Litens to enhance customer experience and streamline distribution processes.”
      “Through integrating Kenakore’s well-established processes and systems, Litens is set to improve its overall customer experience through enhanced communication capabilities and increased flexibility that enables Litens to further meet diverse customer demands with ease,” the company asserted in a news release.  
      Kenakore’s proximity to major distribution routes via I-75 and I-80 gives Litens “the added benefit of seamless connectivity and efficient distribution across the United States.”
      With the completion of the acquisition, Kenakore’s distribution center will be rebranded as “Litens Aftermarket Distribution.” Encompassing 123,000 square feet of space, the facility is staffed by 40 employees and includes 30 shipping and receiving bays.
      The facility plays a pivotal role in kitting and distributing Litens Aftermarket products, serving as the primary distribution hub for Litens Aftermarket in North America.
      “We work closely with the team at Kenakore and are excited to bring them under the Litens umbrella,” said John Lussier, president of Litens Aftermarket. “This acquisition is a natural progression as we continue to strengthen our control over the customer experience across the aftermarket and underscores our commitment to elevating the Litens brand.”
      The acquisition aligns with one of Litens’ strategic-growth pillars, focusing on complete customer-experience management and fostering a seamless end-to-end journey, Litens added.
      The move follows Litens’ 2023 acquisition of Dolz, a Spain-based manufacturer of water pumps, “and is another step in Litens’ aftermarket growth initiative.”
      The post
      link hidden, please login to view appeared first on link hidden, please login to view.
    • By Counterman
      NPW has acquired the New Jersey Auto Parts location in Miami, marking a strategic expansion for the company. 
      New Jersey Auto Parts, a family-owned business with roots dating back to 1979, has been a familiar presence in the Miami market for decades.
      The Tamiami store, part of the New Jersey Auto Parts portfolio since 2008, will transition to the Johnny’s Auto Parts brand, marking the debut of the first Johnny’s store in South Miami.
      “I’ve had a tremendous relationship with NPW and the Pacey family for decades,” said former owner Roger Tapanes, a key figure in the legacy of New Jersey Auto Parts. “The decision to sell the business to NPW made perfect sense. I am confident that my loyal employees will be well taken care of, and under NPW’s guidance, the business is poised to reach new heights.”
      The deal closed Dec. 21.
      “We are excited to announce the acquisition of the New Jersey Auto Parts Tamiami location and the introduction of Johnny’s to the South Miami community,” said Chris Pacey, CEO at NPW.  “This strategic move aligns with NPW’s vision to expand our footprint while maintaining the exceptional service and product quality our customers expect.  The trusted relationship we’ve built with the previous owners has laid a solid foundation for this transition.”
      NPW, a shareholder of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, will continue to fly the Auto Value flag in conjunction with Johnny’s branding.
      The post
    • By Counterman
      Transtar Holding Co. announced the acquisition of Arch Auto Parts, which has 21 locations throughout New York City and the surrounding areas.
      Arch will become part of
      link hidden, please login to view, “a family of innovative and industry-leading automotive aftermarket businesses,” Transtar said in a news release. Schwartz Advisors represented Arch Auto Parts in the transaction. The terms were not disclosed.
      “Arch Auto Parts aligns perfectly with our strategic goals and marks the largest acquisition for Transtar Holding Company in general automotive repair parts distribution, which exemplifies our commitment to growth in this segment,” Transtar Holding Co. President and CEO Neil Sethi said. “I am incredibly proud to welcome Arch under the NexaMotion Group umbrella. We are excited to partner with the entire Arch team and look forward to accelerating our growth plans.”
      Following the acquisition, Arch Auto Parts and its team members will operate as a business unit of NexaMotion Group.
      Arch Auto Parts owner and CEO Chris Bodh will join the executive leadership team as group president of general repair businesses. Through this combination, Arch will be positioned to rapidly accelerate the growth of its expansive products, services and locations.
      “This is a great opportunity for Arch to join NexaMotion Group,” said Bodh. “Having their support and partnership gives us a major advantage to do more for our team members, customers and suppliers, and we’re excited to be part of a great company that shares our values and culture.”
      The post
    • A-premium Auto Parts:5% OFF with Code GM5.
    • By royally effd
      I bought a battery on Friday. I went in-person because I wanted to make sure that I get the right one. I know you can not return batteries, hence my wanting to be sure.

I was sold the wrong battery. It's too big for the tray. I currently have a small battery and I knew that I could remove the sleeves used to hold the small battery. I didn't question the size because I thought it would fit on the big tray underneath the sleeves.

I have him as much information as I had and even showed him the pictures of the battery. Other than suing them in small claims court, what would be a good course of action?