Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even sign up with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. 

How to avoid car theft

Technaxx

Having your car stolen is bad enough, and can be potentially dangerous. Statistically, every 45 seconds a motor vehicle (car, truck, motorcycle, or bus) is stolen in the United States. Mostly, the stolen car parts can wind up on oversees markets, making recovery possible.

Carjacking is not only a crime, but can give you an emotional, financial, and, unfortunately, financial loss. Thus, it's always better to secure your car and prevent a stealing.

First, take care about a car insurance, so that you will feel calm if something bad happen with you vehicle. Secondly, try to choose affordable middle-class car not to attract too much attention to the latest model or fashanable car parts. Remember to keep your doors locked and windows shut. Put your personal property in the trunk if you leave your vehicle for a long period to make the valuables invisible. Park in secure, well-lit places with a huge traffic movement. The best is to park near the big mall centers close to guard booths, bus stations, or stores. 

It's better to think over a anti-theft devices. There are many choices of different brands: from well-known to rising start-ups who suggest interesting tech solutions. Choose according to your car needs, personal requirement. The best is to use multifunctional devices that occupy small space but rather fashionable. Accessories will dress up you car and make it yours. Most new cars include tracking systems that allow to find a stolen car. The other manufacturers suggest such gadgets that serve as a workable deterrent. They have special sensors that react at any motion if someone is sneaking around you vehicle. German brands for car security accessories proved to be effective and sometimes suggest affordable to broad masses products. Such a novelty TX-100 with charging function from Technaxx is an example of innovational approach, minimal design and has practical applications. 

Vehicle Identification number makes almost impossible to sale a stolen car - so exploit it in a right way.

Always have your cell phone charged. Try to avoid isolated areas and desolate areas of parking lot, don;t stay alone and for a long time in such places if you happen to be there.

Car security is above all, so to prevent car theft it is important to take care about cool and effective car alarm gadget to feel calm and confident that you will hear a loud noise if someone decide to get inside it.

What do you think about car security solutions? What car alarm do you choose?

916744.jpg

Technaxx_Universal_Mobile_&_Auto_Alarm_TX-100_6097 (3).jpg

Edited by Technaxx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Counterman
      By Hannah Nokes and Maggie Z. Miller 
      From a business perspective, the turbulent year of 2021 will be remembered for “The Great Resignation,” when record numbers of employees left their jobs.
      But when it comes to the worldwide problem of talent shortages across many industries, perhaps employers haven’t seen anything yet. New Year’s resolutions of retaining top employees or finding the right talents when recruiting may be even more difficult to achieve.
      In a survey conducted in the fall of 2021 by LumApps in collaboration with CMSWire, 71% of U.S. participants said the pandemic made them rethink what they want out of their career, and 63% have considered a new career in the past year.
      All that data fuels concerns among many employers that the talent shortage will continue to be a major problem in 2022. Everest Group’s 2022 Key Issues Study shows companies’ No. 1 constraint now is “finding enough talent to run the business.”
      The talent crunch, along with the trend for many companies to move from 100% remote work to a hybrid model or back to a fully in-person model, is causing business leaders to reconsider what keeps their teams happy and productive. Many are asking: How can we keep employees invested in and passionate about our brand in this new hybrid environment? 
      One key to keeping the best employees on board may lie in how well companies give them the opportunity to put their own skills and interests into action toward making a difference in the world. In the LumApps/CMS poll regarding “The Great Reflection” among workers, among the reasons cited are heightened demands for flexibility and inclusivity in the workplace, more career growth and companies that walk the talk about corporate social responsibility.
      Indeed, employees’ special gifts and passions for social issue involvement contribute toward helping their company’s overall impact efforts and also to employees’ fulfillment. In the LumApps/CMS poll, 76% of respondents said they’re looking for corporate social responsibility and 73% want to choose employers with a reputation for supporting diversity, equity and inclusion.
      Just as businesses have unique abilities and resources to solve problems for their communities, their employees have their own set of talents that can add a rich dimension to the company’s social-impact profile.
      Unleashing those talents can be as simple and informal as assigning appropriate roles to your employees for a volunteer project. If there’s a photographer on the team, for example, have them take photos at the event. Have a group that loves to haul things in their pickup trucks? Put them in charge of collecting the cans from your office locations for your food drive. 
      Over time, of course, you can become more intentional and strategic about how you use your employees’ skills. We conduct an employee survey or focus group with our client teams to identify employee interests such as public speaking, strategic planning, committee leadership, budget planning and more. Effectively leveraging these skills and interests helps extend our client’s impact footprint in the community, even with limited formal staff resources. 
      Employees, especially the younger workforce, are looking for a deeper meaning in their work and to feel as though they are contributing to something impactful. Millennials are especially vigilant about researching and weighing the values and cultures of companies they want to work for. Gen Z is following suit, looking for authentic commitments from their employer to take action to solve the world’s problems.
      This is worth the effort: Recent statistics on corporate social responsibility show that 95% of employees believe businesses should benefit all stakeholders, including the communities in which they operate, and 70% say they wouldn’t work for a company without a strong purpose.
      Employers are understanding that social impact is a critical component to an effective business strategy. In today’s connected and interdependent world, employees increasingly demand that businesses and their suppliers take part in creating solutions to the world’s most pressing problems. It’s time to fire up those special talents and passions to build engagement and loyalty.
      About the Authors
      Maggie Z. Miller and Hannah Nokes are ForbesBooks co-authors of “Magnify Your Impact: Powering Profit with Purpose” (www.magnify-impact.com). They also are co-founders of Magnify Impact, a company that helps business leaders create effective social-impact strategies. Miller has developed social-impact solutions with hundreds of company leaders globally. Previously, she founded an international nonprofit organization to provide microcredit loans for thousands of women in Peru. Nokes has led corporate social responsibility for global corporations and founded an impact collaborative of companies in Austin, Texas.
      The post How To Sidestep ‘The Great Resignation’ appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • By basicautopart
      Looking for Used Auto Parts? Find your used auto parts or used car parts from auto salvage yards near you just in few clicks. https://www.basicautopart.com/
    • By Counterman
      Counterman’s “Guess the Car” contest challenges our readers to solve an automotive riddle, for a chance to win $100. And each month, we receive hundreds of responses from aftermarket professionals trying to guess the model of the vehicle depicted.
      The correct answer for the October/November contest is the Kia Carnival. The winner is Daniel Blaskie, a counterman at Athens Auto Supply in Union City, Michigan.
      Now, let’s get to know the “Guess the Car” champion.
      CM: How long have you been working in the auto parts business?
      DB: I’ve been with NAPA Auto Parts for about 10 years now. This is actually my first and only job that I’ve had. I started here part-time when I was in high school, and then moved to full-time when I graduated. I just loved it, and I’ve been here ever since.
      CM: What do you like most about your job?
      DB: Being able to tie my passion for vehicles and farming into helping customers. Being able to work with that every day is kind of the best of both worlds.
      CM: What’s the strangest question a customer has asked you?
      DB: We had a customer come in wanting to know what type of oil her car took. We told her to check on the oil cap; a lot of times it’s written on there. And this particular lady came back in and said, “It says ‘710.’” Because that’s “oil” turned upside down. She read it as “710.”
      CM: What’s the coolest car you’ve ever owned or worked on?
      DB: Both owned and worked on. It’s my ‘76 Jeep CJ-5.
      CM: Do you have any interesting hobbies? What do you do for fun?
      DB: I’m a part-time firefighter and EMT, and I’m a father of four, so I don’t have a whole lot of free time. One of my sons is just getting old enough to kind of get interested in vehicles and stuff, and I love working on things with him. Seeing how he picks things up and helps me out is just a blast for me.
      CM: What’s your dream car?
      DB: My dream car would be an ‘88 DeTomaso Pantera. I just love the Italian body style combined with American muscle. It’s the best of both worlds.
      The post Meet The ‘Guess The Car’ Champ: Daniel Blaskie appeared first on Counterman Magazine.
      View the full article
    • By block77
      Hey guys i recently bought the coolest thing ever a cordless compact car vacuum cleaner at www.carsupply.net
    • Shop AutoPartsToys.com for all Your Car, Truck and SUV Accessories at Direct Factory Warehouse Pricing
    • By CarPartAU
      Finding a good salvage yard, especially for the Holden Models can be a challenging task. In this situation, Car Part is here to help you in finding the best Holden Wreckers Australia. Our recommendations will make it easy for you to find the top auto parts services for your Holden automobile.