Quantcast
  • Welcome to Auto Parts Forum

Thanks for visiting our brand new online forum for automotive parts. We are just starting to build content and invite you to join us here in our new online discussion forum for automotive parts topics.  Whether you are a veteran automotive parts guru or just someone looking for some quick auto parts advice, register today and start a new topic in our forum. Registration is free and you can even do it with social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.  

Teddy

Best place to buy/replace tires?

Has anyone been buying tires at tirerack or other online tire seller? If so, do you have them shipped to the installer or to your house and then bring them somewhere...

Or, do you go to a place like sears, firestone, NTB, etc...

I've bought tires at Sears, Goodyear, and Firestone. Most of the time its a matter of seeing what's on sales and what rebates are available. Sears is dying so maybe you can get a deal there!

Not sure if you still need it but here is a link to a tire shop.

personally I haven't ordered there but people in my community have. they ordered tires there at discount price, got them shipped and installed locally. so it turned out to be cheaper than to buy tires locally and install them locally. even including shipping costs. However this shop sells mostly used tires, if you are ok with buying used, then u can give it a shot.