Function of 8V0698151/5QD698151
8V0698151/5QD698151 is the most crucial safety part in the braking system. The result of all braking operations is determined by the braking pad.
Common faults of 8V0698151/5QD698151
1. Abnormal sound is often heard during braking.
2. During high-load braking, the braking pad is prone to deformation due to severe wear under high temperature. In serious cases, a braking operation may fail.
Reference NO: 8V0698151/5QD698151
Name: Brake Pad Set, disc brake
Applicable models of vika 8V0698151/5QD698151
AUDI: A3 13-15
Advantages of vika 8V0698151/5QD698151
1. Thermo-stable: The refractory ceramic material is able to tolerate a temperature up to 650℃ during continuous braking operations. At high temperatures, this pad provides excellent braking without any deformation or melting. With a high braking torque, it helps shorten the braking distance.
2. Dust-free: The advanced ceramic material reduces accumulation of dust effectively, and avoids development of rust or corrosion.
3. Low noise: The beveled-edge design helps eliminate abnormal sound, and matches the braking disc perfectly, causing no harm to the latter.
When should 8V0698151/5QD698151 be replaced?
1. Visual inspection: A new braking pad typically measures about 15mm in thickness. If you discover through visual inspection that the pad is merely 5mm thick, it’s time to change it.
2. Sound: If during a gentle braking process a hissing sound like that generated by iron pieces rubbing against each other is heard, the braking pad should be replaced without delay;
3. Force required for braking: When the brake is pressed, if it feels less resistant than usual or shows dangerous insensitivity, the pad should be replaced.
With a unique technical design, vika 8V0698151/5QD698151 reduces braking noise effectively, and provides a long service life due to excellent durability. Welcome to contact us for purchase.
Purchase link: http://www.tantivy.com/?page_id=2194&lang=en
Email: [email protected]